Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,001  
Humorous...

Can only imagine if laser hits an unintended target.

I have a Sharplan CO2 Laser in the garage…

Great for wood burning/engraving!

Never thought about using it for gardening.

1710902854140.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,002  
Can only imagine if laser hits an unintended target.

I have a high powered Sharplin Laser in the garage…

It will smoke wood and great for wood burning engraving!
I never had the opportunity to work with lasers in that manner.

I set up laser data links that would go about 11 miles. We used those instead of phone lines to cross state lines to avoid tariffs. And we had one for a video surveillance system watching a parking lot a couple blocks away.

I went to school for several generations of laser typesetters used at the newspaper. The first gen were quite dangerous, as I recall. Lots of safety protocol. Red lasers. Third gen were purple lasers and a lot safer. However, all three gens would blind you in a heartbeat if you weren't careful.

:eek:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,003  
I never had the opportunity to work with lasers in that manner.

I set up laser data links that would go about 11 miles. We used those instead of phone lines to cross state lines to avoid tariffs. And we had one for a video surveillance system watching a parking lot a couple blocks away.

I went to school for several generations of laser typesetters used at the newspaper. The first gen were quite dangerous, as I recall. Lots of safety protocol. Red lasers. Third gen were purple lasers and a lot safer. However, all three gens would blind you in a heartbeat if you weren't careful.

:eek:
Goggles with warning signs required at the hospital laser areas.

Goggles need to match the laser used…

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,004  
Five minutes away you can get 20# chocolate for $35. Steam is exiting my ears!
(They're 11 hours from me. 3 days bicycle ride or 9 day hike...each way!)
Maybe it's a blessing...otherwise you'd see me on TV "My 600 Lb. Life!"....I'm sorry..."My 800 Troy Lb. Life".
And if Moss keeps getting these 20lb boxes of chocolate, we will have to change his name to MassiveRoad
😁

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,006  
Nandi Bushell is a 13 year old drummer. She's never heard Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It before. They play her the song with the drum track removed, and ask her to make up her own drum track. See what she comes up with. Amazing kid! I've been watching her for a few years.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,007  
Nandi Bushell is a 13 year old drummer. She's never heard Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It before. They play her the song with the drum track removed, and ask her to make up her own drum track. See what she comes up with. Amazing kid! I've been watching her for a few years.

You should give Sina a listen.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,008  
Looks like the “Big Boys” are giving upon their tree trimmer.

13DF031A-77A0-4E11-A9D4-3CF1E3C9360A.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,010  
Boy that would be nice.

About 40 years ago my wife and I were vacationing in Appalachia and learned about the chestnut trees. Many of the historic log cabins were made with them, and their large stumps were all over the place. Really valuable and good looking wood.