Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #1  

future_vision

Gold Member
Tractor
DK6010SE HSA
I'm looking for a telescoping boom pole to put up trusses on a garage and shed or some other tool that would do the job. Any suggestions?

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #2  
The guys that put the trusses up for my car port had a rig with a hand cranked winch on each end of the truss. They put one end of the cable on the top of my 6 X 6 post and the other end on the truss - one for each end of the truss. They were then able to crank it into place. When the truss was secured in place they cut the protruding end of the 6 X 6 off.

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #3  

Not mine above...It's TerryMcQ he was Last seen on TBN on May 2, 2020

You looking for something to buy or build? 3PH or FEL?

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #4  
I think your going to find that renting a man lift for a few days is going to be cheaper than buying even a used telescoping boom pole.

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010

Not mine above...It's TerryMcQ he was Last seen on TBN on May 2, 2020

You looking for something to buy or build? 3PH or FEL?
I could certainly build something. I would imagine it would be cheaper. 3PH of FEL. Doesn't matter to me.

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010
I think your going to find that renting a man lift for a few days is going to be cheaper than buying even a used telescoping boom pole.
That is an option although building one that can be used more than once and not bound by some rental time limit is attractive. I've rented enough equipment to know that you always need 'one more day' at the end of the rental period which is probably more like several more days.

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #7  

Is there such a thing for a compact tractor Three Point Hitch?

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #8  
The should be some way you can take your bucket off and make
something to bolt to it the will lift your trusses into place

willy

/ Telescoping boom pole for Kioti DK6010 #10  
Use this adjustable forklift pole. Blue. Bought like new, used for $100. Depends on how high you want to lift. Tractor FELs are weak compared to construction loaders. Depends how much weight and how far you need to lift.
IMG_1755.JPG