Buying Advice TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #11  
Do not believe everything you see on tractordata.com. The IVECO engine seems solid, plenty of power for its displacement and no turbo.
As some others have said, made in Italy View attachment 292733

The Case IH equivalent was/is made in Turkey by Turk Tractor, I wonder if the newer New Hollands might be also.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #13  
They are.

That's what I thought all along. I guess it didn't make since to run two production lines building essentially the same products in two different countries.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines
The TD90Ds that I have been have been made in Turkey. From what I have heard there are no quality issues with this. They are good tractors but I am going to buy a Deutz, will report back when I get it.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #15  
The Farmall A (45, 55, 65 and 75) are built in India.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #16  
The Farmall A (45, 55, 65 and 75) are built in India.

That sounds right, I remember it was a country people weren't to fond of products from. I've been happy with it though.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #17  
That sounds right, I remember it was a country people weren't to fond of products from. I've been happy with it though.

They are good Tractors, I have a TT 60 (NH version). The 45 and 55 have the same Shibaura engines as their compacts. The large 65 and 75 have the Iveco.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #18  
This whole issue of where it's made is very confusing. The OP Robert M asks about the TD90D and is trying to extrapolate backwards from something he read online about the TD95D that says it comes from Turkey. RickB says the TD series were the first NH to come here from Turkey but Jerry/MT has a TD95D and I have a TD75D and both of these have tags that read made in Italy. Robert_in_NY says he recalls his Farmall 45A was made in Turkey but then later on says maybe India may be right, he's not sure. A little later on RickB implies it may only be the later/newer TD's that are from Turkey. Then AGRIMAN throws in something about his TT60 which maybe he means a TT60A from india because I believe the original TT's (55 and 75?) were built Mexico.

Forgetting about the Workmasters, TT's etc for now, does anyone know when the TD production apparently shifted to Turkey? Was it when they went to the 4-digit models like TD5010. 50200...5050 etc.? Or were they making them in both Turkey and Italy simultaneously or at different times and shipping either/or to the USA?

It's interesting that on the current NH website they refer to the TD 5000 series, but apparently it is a "series" of just one model, the TD5050, maybe keeping it around until the higher HP Powerstars are available. There is really nothing equivalent to my TD75D, unless you step down to the Workmaster without the shuttle or move up to a more expensive T4.75.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #19  
This whole issue of where it's made is very confusing. The OP Robert M asks about the TD90D and is trying to extrapolate backwards from something he read online about the TD95D that says it comes from Turkey. RickB says the TD series were the first NH to come here from Turkey but Jerry/MT has a TD95D and I have a TD75D and both of these have tags that read made in Italy. Robert_in_NY says he recalls his Farmall 45A was made in Turkey but then later on says maybe India may be right, he's not sure. A little later on RickB implies it may only be the later/newer TD's that are from Turkey. Then AGRIMAN throws in something about his TT60 which maybe he means a TT60A from india because I believe the original TT's (55 and 75?) were built Mexico.

Forgetting about the Workmasters, TT's etc for now, does anyone know when the TD production apparently shifted to Turkey? Was it when they went to the 4-digit models like TD5010. 50200...5050 etc.? Or were they making them in both Turkey and Italy simultaneously or at different times and shipping either/or to the USA?

It's interesting that on the current NH website they refer to the TD 5000 series, but apparently it is a "series" of just one model, the TD5050, maybe keeping it around until the higher HP Powerstars are available. There is really nothing equivalent to my TD75D, unless you step down to the Workmaster without the shuttle or move up to a more expensive T4.75.

I said the TD series were among the first New Hollands to come to North America from Turkey. That shouldn't be too confusing. Nowhere did I say that ALL TD's were built there. No, I don't know (or really care) when TD series production shifted from Italy to Turkey. Anyone looking to purchase a specific tractor can easily tell where it came from by observing the data plate, or having someone else do so. Beyond that, I'm not sure why it matters.

/ TD90D - made in Turkey?/ Iveco engines #20  
I am looking for a complete engine jx95 4wheel drive any help with contacts for suppliers thnx