TC21D and all smiles

/ TC21D and all smiles #1  

PBMAX

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
Hey all...ya'll have been busy out here in the last month while I have been away... I must say I have been @!#$#$%@#$& crazy about my little TC21D. So far now I have built up my foundation for my barn about half way and made the driveway entrance wider.Thats about 40 yds of topsoil and 40 yds of chert...Pushing the topsoil up in piles and moving it with the FEL and spreading the chert with both for the barn foundation. Plus a couple of days brush cutting back when the sun was still showing its face her in BAMA...

While digging for under ground power for the wifes new house. I got the ride on DITCH WITCH stuck!!!! Darn thing was Hydro-stat but with no brakes???(except for parking).So when the dirt slid out from under the left rear wheel I was left with 2 off the ground and 2 on and of course even though there was only a few inch's of air under the R front and L rear wheels all they would do is spin.Darn posi-slip!!! So I grabbed a chain,a neighbor and we pulled her out with no problem(of course he was on the rental)/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif....and had fun too...

Any way its been a blast.../w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif... O' yeah I got a canopy to in NH Blue. Also some one mentiond before about NH new Blue...Well my FEL came in that new color but rather than wait for the dealer to repaint it I took it home....I figure I'll just wait and have painted down the road when they both need it from yrs of use...

Now I get to start on the drive way.I'll be adding chert and gravel and finishing that culvert project we talked about a while back..BOY O' BOY O' Boy. Feels like Christmas came early...!!!

SEE ya'll later and just incase I don't get back until after the holidays.....Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!!!!

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ TC21D and all smiles #2  
Paul, sounds like you're having WAAAYYYYY too much fun! Meanwhile, I'm up here staring at fresh snowfall on top of frozen ground. Not much work for my real tractor, but I hope to blow some of that snow away with my lawn tractor soon. You better update your profile, it says you're still tractor shopping! Congratulations, and keep on playin' (I mean workin').

Rob

/ TC21D and all smiles #3  
Paul,
Glad to read your having a safe grand time/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifbut I'm a tad jealous,for the ground frozen and tractor time almost to a stand still up here/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif until the snow come and than I can play. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Sounds like to me your play list...oops work list still growing.

You indeed have one heck of a christmas present there. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

When you get a chance more often stop and visit us here on the board,also send pictures.

Stay safe and enjoy.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ TC21D and all smiles #4  
Paul -

Congrats on your new dream machine! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Being an <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange> kinda guy myself, I had to go look it up to see what you got. Looks like a fine piece of machinery. Love to see a picture of it, all decked out with canopy and FEL.

Sounds like you're having no trouble finding things for it to do. I suspect it will be like that for a loooong time.

Keep us all posted on your accomplishments and adventures.

XMasSig.gif