TC 30

/ TC 30 #1  

Blanewas

Tractor
tc30
I own a New Holland TC 30 with a Sims soft side cab. Does anyone know where to purchase hard sided doors for this tractor? Or, if anyone owns the newer (after about 2006) Sims soft cab with swing open doors, what are the exact dimensions of the doors? Sims does not seem to know if they will fit my older style cab.

Thank you

/ TC 30 #2  
Welcome to the forum.

I think you may need to make the doors. I don't see many replacment parts for them cabs.

/ TC 30 #3  
Welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

/ TC 30 #5  
Welcome

/ TC 30 #7  
Welcome from Ohio

/ TC 30 #8  
A HI from Joburg
a Welcome from Me

call the Dealer to see if they can order or tell you who could.

/ TC 30
That's a long story, Irish69man. I started with the dealer, who told me to call Sims. Sims could sell me the newer style door but, since they said I have the older style on my tractor, they could not guarantee they would fit, and the sale would be final. So, I would be S.O.L. if they did not. For background, my doors zip open and shut, while the newer style swing open. I could not tell from your photo whether yours are the new or old. Does your left side door zip or swing open? All I really need is the zipper, which they wanted an outrageous amount of money for.

I may still just purchase a zipper on-line somewhere, but would not mind getting the swing open door. May even resort to making my own if it comes to it.

I see we are just about neighbors, in terms of this forum anyway. Nice to hear from you.

/ TC 30 #10  
Blanewas I have a 2006 TC30 With sims full cab,Glass front windshield w/wiper,hard top,soft right side and soft rear window,left side has a swing door.metal w/soft windows
add some pics to show ya. 17.jpg16.jpg2012-12-06 005.jpg

Its the same cab I had on a 2002 TC25 ( sold in 2004)