TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks #1  

moored4

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota l245dt, l3540, 8N
I don't where to post this, It might be the front porch! I have been doing a search for the building of 'Brush forks' for awhile now and I get threads galore but most of them have nothing to do with brush or forks and none have the threads to the building of them! :confused2: I know that I have read them but now that I want to build one for my tractor bucket I can not find them! I went to Google and my first try I had plenty of hits of people that want to sell me one! So my question is if you have built one or know the link to a thread on TBN Could/Would you Help me out! Thanks Guys! Appreciate it! :thumbsup:

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks #2  
I went to the SEARCH section here on TBN and typed in "Building Brush Forks". Although I didn't read them, there were several threads that turned up in regards to your inquiry. Hope this is of some assistance. Best wishes.

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks
Thats what I have done also and just now I typed in "Building Brush Forks" as you said and came up with 5000 threads in 10.26 sec. and reading thru the ones that look promising has drawn nothing! So I'm missing something. I do know with a computer if you put the wrong stuff in then you'll get the wrong stuff out! Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks
Creekbend has put me on the right path!! Thanks! I was not tweeaking the search phrase enough so that the TBN sit knew what I was looking for! I now have it down to 800 treads and several are what i was looking for!

Thanks for the help and to all who replied! :thumbsup:

After reading some of these treads I might have questions and will be counting on you all for help! :)

Bruse, If you could still send the pictures it would be a big help. Sometime maybe meet for coffee and talk tractors!

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks #6  
Sent them about 10:45.

Bruce

/ TBNs search is frustrating! Brush forks #8  
Sent to email address in your PM.

Bruce

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2024 Greatbear UNUSED YS-86 in. Hydraulic Snow Plo (A33548)
2024 Greatbear...
Woods D-80 Shredder (A33041)
Woods D-80...
Pipe Beveling Machines: Sizes 10",12" & 20" (A33349)
Pipe Beveling...
Carry All (A32908)
Carry All (A32908)
Sany 24 inch Excavator Bucket (A33113)
Sany 24 inch...
KOMATSU BACKHOE (A32908)
KOMATSU BACKHOE...