Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #2  
I thought you were talking about Fred Astaire dancing,,, :cool2:

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #3  
Much interesting and useful information there. Thanks for sharing. I'll still keep using the few taps I have but it's good to know of some of the other options available for difficult situations.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #5  
I love these older educational videos. Most folk take for granted the technology we enjoy today. Thanks for sharing.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #6  
Referring back to the original video...one of the commenters noticed this which cuts close to home:

Thorsby Guy
10 months ago
25:45 That part of South Railway St. in Regina is now called Saskatchewan Drive. Bowman brothers Aden and Irvin sold "wholesale auto parts, household appliances and machine shop services." They are long gone, and so is their Regina warehouse building, which was new in 1929. Aden Bowman was a civic minded man and a high school in Saskatoon Saskatchewan is named in his memory.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #7  
I thought something was funny; the music has been dubbed in. The original is better.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know.
I have done my share of tapping, but never felt that I got the quality of an OEM thread. I would love to have some of those GUN taps.

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #9  
I thought something was funny; the music has been dubbed in. The original is better.

Wow! It sure is a good thing you let everybody know that! Why, some of us could have been enjoying a different rendering of a musical score without knowing just how wrong we were to do so. Whatever would we do without people like you to tell us what's really the best? :rolleyes:

/ Tapping. Probably more than you wanted to know. #10  

Good catch, 2LaneCruzer. You're absolutely right. Pure genius, though, in both versions. :)