T574H is ready

/ T574H is ready
Merch I got from my dealer/TYM....in addition to a cap (currently in my truck). The filter was a surprise.

20230423_184953.jpg

20230423_185035.jpg

20230423_185134.jpg

/ T574H is ready #23  
That's pretty cool. 👍

I've got to say, I wasn't giving TYM enough credit in the past. I suppose, really, that I let my distaste for the local TYM dealer sour my opinion of the tractor. At least until I had some time with a T25, that thing really impressed me.

/ T574H is ready #24  
I saw that; I wonder if the speakers are set up?
At first I thought those speakers were just a gimmick, that I'd never use them... but they actually work pretty well connected to my phone, I can hear the phone ring when normally I wouldn't have heard it with the tractor running. My T25 continues to impress me.

/ T574H is ready #26  
Sounds like another thing I need to figure out!
Just open your bluetooth settings on your phone and link it with the tractor speakers... simple process. You only have to do it one time, and then every time you start the tractor with your phone in bluetooth range, it automatically connects.

Hope you enjoy the tractor as much as I do mine, I'm coming up on my 50 hours (49.3), and I have all the filters and fluids in standby!

/ T574H is ready #28  
Any time on the beast? I've got about 20 hours on mine... Next week I'll get a few more as I till the field again. Running like a top!

/ T574H is ready
Only about an hour day one. It has been wet when I've had time. The house is going on the market this weekend, so I'll be out there more soon.

/ T574H is ready #30  
Only about an hour day one. It has been wet when I've had time. The house is going on the market this weekend, so I'll be out there more soon.
I'll be over my field once more before I plant at the end of the month, so another 2 hours or so this month. I have used it for moving heavy beehives to and from the barn, and will use it this week to lift a motor off a mower deck. Its a very useful tool, for all sorts of projects