T273 bracket breaking due to vibration

/ T273 bracket breaking due to vibration #21  
TYMinColton,
Did you buy your rig from Steve at Valley View in Newburg? If so I think we have the best dealer in the country on our side. I live in Washington near Sequim and have taken the tractor back to him for no other reason than I trust him and he has been more than fair in taking care of the tractor issues. A great guy and knows his tractors.
Good luck.

/ T273 bracket breaking due to vibration #22  
I had the same issue, they sent new parts in a couple days. New bracket is the same as the old one. I also welded the old one. (in case)
They also sent me a new pump which was leaking from hanging there.
I made up some rubber washers to sit behind the pump so it has less vibration and alls good another 60hrs worth. I'd highly recommend you do it. I even mounted the bracket with rubber grommets. Now, no metal fatigue. They have mounting hole in the bend of the bracket(stupid) and they crack there. Simple fix.

My dealer got the parts. I spoke to a regional rep so they are FULLY aware of these issues. ;)
Once I worked through the minor maladies it's been fine. I've got over a 100 clean hours now , no issues whatsoever. I was worried though at one point. :(