T25 Knocking problem

/ T25 Knocking problem #1  

jettrey1

Tractor
TYM T25
T25 (2022) with 60 hours on the clock has developed a knocking sound that I can't identify. Definitely a new sound. The dealer is an hour away and i have no way of taking it there and don't want to pay them to pick it up. Any help would be appreciated.

/ T25 Knocking problem #2  
I believe we will need a little bit more information.

A knocking sound usually refers to a rod or crankshaft knock. Not a sound you want to hear on a new tractor.

Ticking type sound or other type noises can be any number of things.

Is the sound present as long as the engine is running?

Does it change with RPM increase?

Is it only when driving?

Is the temperature gauge in the normal range?

A video of the sound can be helpful as well, but if it is that prominent then going back to the dealer is about the best plan you could come up with.

/ T25 Knocking problem #3  
If it has "developed" a knocking sound, I would most certainly get it to the dealer.

Right away.

Even if your only choice is to pay them to come and get it.

Finding out the hard way that the dealer won't cover a warranty claim, because you kept operating it with a knocking sound is going to be an expensive lesson.

/ T25 Knocking problem
I believe we will need a little bit more information.

A knocking sound usually refers to a rod or crankshaft knock. Not a sound you want to hear on a new tractor.

Ticking type sound or other type noises can be any number of things.

Is the sound present as long as the engine is running?

Does it change with RPM increase?

Is it only when driving?

Is the temperature gauge in the normal range?

A video of the sound can be helpful as well, but if it is that prominent then going back to the dealer is about the best plan you could come up with.
I tried uploading a video when I posted but the file was too large. Trying to get that sorted. No unusual temp., noise get louder with throttle increase. /don't notice it when driving but definitely when idling. Been thinking injector problem = not running on all three. Thanks for the input.

/ T25 Knocking problem #5  
I tried uploading a video when I posted but the file was too large. Trying to get that sorted. No unusual temp., noise get louder with throttle increase. /don't notice it when driving but definitely when idling. Been thinking injector problem = not running on all three. Thanks for the input.
Injector is certainly a possibility but I think you are better off taking it to the dealer at this point. If it was something simple like loose wheel lug then I would take care of that but this is going to be much more.