T-N-T on a CCY Sc2400

/ T-N-T on a CCY Sc2400 #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
I was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone that made t-n-t cylinders for a CCY Sc2400? I haven't measured the side link yet as I'm sure it will have to be custom made but I thought I would ask. I don't think the top link will have to be custom made but I could be wrong. I don't know of anyone that has added t-n-t to their Sc2400 yet but I would think the length would be similar to the similar size scuts and I thought I had read, but could be wrong, that others have added t-n-t to theirs.

I have my 4 spool valve coming this week but I won't be able to get to installing any of the hydraulics for a few weeks as I'm dropping my tractor off at WildKat/Mid-State Equipment this Friday so they can build a 36" grapple for it.

They haven't built a grapple to attach to the CL100 loader yet, so I figured I could drop it off so they could build the attatchment points since I live about an hour away and won't need my tractor anytime soon.

/ T-N-T on a CCY Sc2400 #2  
Carter and Carter machinery has the TNT system and also are able to build your custom sidelink.

/ T-N-T on a CCY Sc2400 #3  
What is a CCY Sc2400 if I may ask?

/ T-N-T on a CCY Sc2400 #5  
Should not be a problem, I'm sure that one of us can get you taken care of.