SX3100 Loader Forks

/ SX3100 Loader Forks #1  

BuilderML

Gold Member
Tractor
CCY SX3100
Finally!!!!!! Had some loader forks made up for the SX3100
As you can see it is a Titan pallet fork frame that is made for John Deere Units(I purchased the scratch and dent unit). Fabricator removed the top two hooks used for JD in order to make room for the Yanmar loader brackets he fabricated out of 1" think steel. I also can use these same forks for the rear 3pt hitch. You can see the metal tab welded in the center of the top rail. I do not have pictures of that whole setup he made me yet i will try to post some over the next couple days. I have been looking for some time for forks with no luck so i found this to be my next best option. By the way for those of you who may be considering a Titan pallet fork frame i recommend it they are really nice units. Just wanted to share my new set-up. Also the green paint will not be around for much longer no way in heck is it going to stay.
Loader forks 1.jpgLoader forks 2.jpg

Last edited:
   / SX3100 Loader Forks #2  
Wow, nice work. That is a hefty unit for sure. Is there also an upper structure that attaches to it if you decide you are lifting something with a higher center of gravity? Most forks I see tend to run a bit higher in the back, although for most cases you are not lifting unwieldy loads that could roll back on you. Where did you get the forks themselves? Are most pallet forks standard, or is it a Hodge-podge?

/ SX3100 Loader Forks
Wow, nice work. That is a hefty unit for sure. Is there also an upper structure that attaches to it if you decide you are lifting something with a higher center of gravity? Most forks I see tend to run a bit higher in the back, although for most cases you are not lifting unwieldy loads that could roll back on you. Where did you get the forks themselves? Are most pallet forks standard, or is it a Hodge-podge?
I purchased the forks some time ago off of craigslist. I do not have any "guard/frame" assembly for the top to keep things from rolling back. I would say all of the pallet forks are standard until you get into the really heavy duty units. The distance from the top slide to the bottom slide is rougly 16"

/ SX3100 Loader Forks
Adding some more pictures now that it is complete just in case anyone is interested. Finally painted black
Fr 1.jpegFrame.jpeg3pt 6.jpeg
3pt 1.jpg3pt 2.jpg3pt 3.jpg3pt 5.jpg3pt 4.jpg

/ SX3100 Loader Forks #5  
Good work BuilderML, looks even better painted. Looking at the pictures, there is a second square tube coming out of the three point hitch bracket, as well as places for pins facing back toward the tractor. What are these used for?

Also, what was the reason for centering the three point hitch connections to the fork frame? Was this for easy connection? I'm wondering if this gives rise to any sway motion. Do you notice any?

/ SX3100 Loader Forks #6  
Got it, thanks for the info; this looks like a useful setup. The 3pt connection usually can lift way more than the loader, so this gives some flexibility for larger loads, as long as you don't get too carried away. My previous tractor could lift the same weight as the tractor with the 3pt hitch, so with a big load I suppose the front wheels could lift, turning steering from a command to just a suggestion. :)