SX3100 Bagger

/ SX3100 Bagger #1  

BuilderML

Gold Member
Tractor
CCY SX3100
Anyone have any info on a grass bagger set-up for an Sx3100? I have a call into my local dealer and waiting to hear back. Wondering what you guys know. Thanks for any help.

/ SX3100 Bagger #2  
Anyone have any info on a grass bagger set-up for an Sx3100? I have a call into my local dealer and waiting to hear back. Wondering what you guys know. Thanks for any help.

Doing a quick search online I don't see any mention of a bagger that's available. An option might be to see what JD model is the equivalent or close to the Sx3100 and see if there is a bagger system available for it that might work or need some modifications. I'm wondering if the tractor is on the larger size and that's why there isn't a bagger available?

/ SX3100 Bagger #3  
Hey Builder-

I know they offer a factory 3-pt pto bagger for the sc2400....... Supposedly they are for any compact tractor, you just may have to modify the output chute attachment to it. They are on ebay for 1700 bucks. I have a few, but never have used one yet....supposedly they are quite the setup with the pto motor. Dealers sell them for around 3k new. I can attest to the fact they are a heavy duty implement.....built pretty heavy.

Good luck!