Switching from Green to Red

/ Switching from Green to Red
I also made the same purchase (mf1526) traded my gc1720. Will have it delivered around the end of the week. Have a mmmower with it. I checked the Kubota dealer and got a better price with the massey dealership. The massey dealer (Proudfoot motors)is a 3 hour drive while the Kubota dealer is 20 min drive. The Massey dealer has been great to work with in the past (gc1720) and great so far with this deal....

I hope you have better luck with your 1526 than I've had... I drove it home and cut part of the yard and the electric clutch would no longer engage. The dealership ordered a new switch, but as soon as they unplugged the solenoid and plugged back in, it started working. I cut today for 4 hours and it ran great, but the fuel showed full after 4 hours. I turned it off and an hour later it showed 1/2 full on startup, but started to climb while it was sitting in the garage. It took 4 gallons, so 1/2 full was about right. Somewhat unrelated, the new Woods PRD7200 (in MF Red) dumped the gearbox seal after 30 minutes... dealership fixed that, but didn't route the belt correctly, so it burned up in 5 minutes. My 755 went back to the dealership one time to install the loader... I'm less than impressed with the 1526.

BTW... the ROPS is the dumbest design ever

/ Switching from Green to Red #12  
Wow, you got really unlucky with that one. That sucks. Get dealer to give you another while it is still new. If they won't work with you, that will tell you what kind of dealer they are.

/ Switching from Green to Red #13  
Checked out the new Massey's last week after watching a couple YouTube video's;impressed with the quality and features but not the price!

Features for the price is what sold us on our new GC1725M TLB, and a great dealer helped seal the deal. We got a new 2019, fresh off the truck 2 days earlier, for not much more than even a leftover Mahindra eMax 22 HST after $4,000 in rebates. It was very close in price to a leftover Yanmar SA221, and less expensive than the Deere, Kubota or New Holland by a couple grand. Our dealer did give us 10% off list price without even haggling, though. Plus, in the case of the GC, I really like the idea that the tractor was designed and built by one company (Iseki), similar to Kubota and Yanmar.

Oh, and the 0.99% for 84 months was very compelling.

/ Switching from Green to Red #14  
Yes I agree, the ROPS design is terrible, especally when you are working in a wooded area ( branches ) and when it is in the down position and working around it, you will always find it using your head.

I have 10 hrs of cutting time with the mower and have not had any problem (knocking on wood) with the clutch system so far. I love the machine, a better fit than the GC1720.

/ Switching from Green to Red
I'm now at 25 hours and no more trouble engaging the PTO, so it looks like it was a loose connection. The fuel gauge is "iffy" (should be about 1/2 full and the gauge shows 3/4) The dealer ordered a sending unit so it's there waiting for me to take the tractor in. I really like the tractor... way more comfort and power than my 755. The specs made this the best tractor for me, but the dealership was the reason for the purchase... I trust them and they'll take care of any problems.