Survey: RK Tractor owners!

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #21  
I am 80 miles from the Rural King store and took delivery of a RK37 yesterday. I had the tractor delivered which cost about $350. I decided to have it delivered because of limited time and I simply did not want to purchase a trailer at this time. I will say the delivery was a bit of a goat rope especially when the guy arrived and the first thing he said was, "what do you have to lift these implements off my truck". My answer was that I recently bought a tractor that would be very helpful if we could just get too it. We ended up dragging the bush-hog and box blade off his truck with my truck. I choose RK over a LS, which is only about 15 miles away simply because of price. They both seem to be comparable tractors but I saved some money. I'm a little concerned about the difficulty of getting warranty work accomplished but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #22  
I am 600miles from my nearest RK in Matoon IL. I picked up and RK24 in June of 2018.

I have had a couple minor issues and have had a seat switch and flasher button shipped to me.

I have a Mahindra dealership 1.5miles from my house. If I need any out of warranty service I will try to use them.

Otherwise, RK seems willing and able to ship me parts that I need.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #23  
I just hit the 1 year mark with my RK37. Currently at 210 hours and climbing.

Zero problems to report.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #24  
25 Miles

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #25  
I’m about 15 miles, maybe less from the store.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #26  
Waze says I am 49.9 miles to the store. I paid attention since delivery was $250 for the first 50 miles and $2/mile after that...
No trailer, plus I don't think my F150 is rated to carry that much weight anyway. If I decided to try it, I would remover the loader and backhoe to lighten it up.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #27  
10 miles from rural king. Picked up the keys on a Saturday. Went to the store before dawn on Sunday when the streets would be fairly empty and just drove it home.

Someone from the store came out when I was warming her up and looked confused, asking if I worked for RK (I was wearing the RK Tractor cap I got with my purchase). I told him no, just driving home my new tractor. He asked for my receipt and took it inside to make sure everything was on the up-and-up. Don't blame him, probably not hard to duplicate keys for a tractor.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #28  
Waze says I am 49.9 miles to the store. I paid attention since delivery was $250 for the first 50 miles and $2/mile after that...
No trailer, plus I don't think my F150 is rated to carry that much weight anyway. If I decided to try it, I would remover the loader and backhoe to lighten it up.

Last time I looked a Ford F150 was overloaded with more than 4 bags of groceries.:laughing:

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #29  
Last time I looked a Ford F150 was overloaded with more than 4 bags of groceries.:laughing:

The new aluminum bodied trucks have surprisingly high payload capacities - up to 3300 lbs. The GM trucks also gained quite a bit with the new, lighter, body. They call them half tons, but most configurations can haul somewhere between 1800 and 2300 lbs. I had a 1979 C20 and with the "HD payload package" it was only rated for just over 2500 lbs. They have certainly made some improvements.

/ Survey: RK Tractor owners! #30  
I am lucky I live only a few miles from my Rural King I am in there often