Super tall pickup beds

/ Super tall pickup beds #171  
Go big or regret it. When we built the garage it was designed for the 2 trucks we drive. Two bays 30' deep with 10'WX8'H doors, one bay 15' deep with 8'WX8'H door for the Mule. If I did it over they would be 12'WX10'H doors.
Got that right, 20180201_120624.jpg I did a 18wx14h on my shop, never know when you might need to bring in a dump truck or rv.
I also only have 1 door so had to make it count.

/ Super tall pickup beds #173  
Got that right, View attachment 541483 I did a 18wx14h on my shop, never know when you might need to bring in a dump truck or rv.
I also only have 1 door so had to make it count.

Yeah, I hear you on that. The chip out of the siding in the center top of my equipment shed door was the result of the previous owner driving his backhoe in and forgetting to lower his boom first. No like its the only chip out of the siding or anything, but still, I hear your point about high doors.

View attachment 542083

/ Super tall pickup beds #174  
I've got 10ft high doors in my shop. Bought a backhoe couple months ago. Have to unfold the boom to get in. Man I hope I don't forget to do that......

/ Super tall pickup beds #175  
I've got 10ft high doors in my shop. Bought a backhoe couple months ago. Have to unfold the boom to get in. Man I hope I don't forget to do that......

No reason to worry, you will never do it a second time once you do it. :D

/ Super tall pickup beds #176  

That is one reason I bought a compact tractor with fel and bh. It fit in the garage.

/ Super tall pickup beds #177  
I went to a local truck accessory shop yesterday and ordered a set of running boards for my newly acquired 2006 F150 2WD XL. As I stated earlier with stock 17" rims the drivers seat edge is already decimated from sliding in and out of the truck. My son whom I purchased it from is short like his dad. I saw several bed assist steps in their showroom. Guess they sell a lot of those also.