Super C Precleaner

/ Super C Precleaner #1  

redpower

Tractor
1953 Super C
I have a United Specialties air pre cleaner. This is not the one with the mason jar. It has a plastic piece that serves as the outside wall. This piece is missing and I am trying to find one. It is no longer avaliable from case/ih. I think I have a good part number 361 409 r91. HELP! See attachment for picture.

Attachments

• 751982-Precleaner2 (Small).jpg
    751982-Precleaner2 (Small).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 233
   / Super C Precleaner #2  
Maybe easier to revert back original. I've broke quite a few and never, ever, had a problem finding replacements.

/ Super C Precleaner #4  
I've got a 100 or so in the basement. They're about $5 adozen a WallyWorld.
The precleaners are on here all the time.
Balll
Use the notify feature and it'll let you know when what you want is available. They're on here all the time.

/ Super C Precleaner #5  
If you're trying to go original it'll cost more for the Ball "Special" that they came with, but for me the regular jar works just fine.

/ Super C Precleaner
I see the problem here. You are talking about the Donaldson pre cleaner. This isn't it. Another option was for a United Specialties pre cleaner. See the attachment on the first post. This is a lot rarer and not so easy to fing the plastic part! Thanks anyway.

/ Super C Precleaner #7  
I thought you'd replaced the fruit jar with aftermarket type. I've only seen the mushroom cap and fruit jar types.