Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
I don't know how to stop this one except for by changing my e-mail? Everyday now I am getting these stupid e-mail advertisements for Paris Hilton. I know it is **** so I won't go there. It must be some kind of computer generated maching that pulls out emails by random. They all are addressed to my address with about another 100 addresses that are really close to mine. I am getting sick of them and have tried to block them but everytime they send they come with a different sender address. Adding to my junk email list or adult content list takes time. I don't want to do it but I may have to change my e-mail address? Is anyone else getting them?

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

murph

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #2  
I have not got that one but I get a few for increasing your size and so on. I get sick of it but since I have AOL I just add the naughty words that are contained in the title of the email then the mail gets blocked and sent to my spam folder.

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If there was one thing I thought I would never see on TBN...it's Paris Hilton !!!!!!!

Tractor **** indeed /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #4  
I know that I have my head in the sand and I don't pay much attention to Holleywood, but I have seen this name in the last week or two. Who is Paris Hilton? and why should I care?

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #5  
It's better off you don't know. This is one of those things that you're really better left in the dark.

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #6  
I have no problem with that. There is a whole lot of things these days that I feel that way about, and a majority of them come from the "creative mindes of Hollywood" /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I know that I have my head in the sand and I don't pay much attention to Holleywood, but I have seen this name in the last week or two. Who is Paris Hilton? and why should I care? )</font>

1) She's a spoiled slutty rich kid
2) You should not care

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #8  
I received them (and others) also for awhile but I haven't received any lately.

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #9  
Are you guys suggesting that all these hot women I hear about in my emails are really NOT waiting for me? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tell me it aint so /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Stupid Paris Hilton E-Mail #10  
Have not got that one yet but when I do, "delete". Used to get numerous male body part enlargement junk emails every day and used the same solution and they stopped. Now we are receiving offers to buy valium, xanax, etc. instead. If you just keep deleting the junk without opening it that may do the trick.

Yup, she is a spoiled rich kid in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.