stress test tomorrow

/ stress test tomorrow #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
I have been feeling tired all the time so my heart Dr. wants me to do a stress test. Last time I had one I felt fine and ended up having a quadruple bi pass. This time I am a little nervous since I have symptoms. Its been about 2 and half years since that day. Not the best timing for this as I have some corn to replant and all my beans to plant plus alot of other things going on.

/ stress test tomorrow #2  
We will be praying for you! Let us know the outcome of your tests.

John

/ stress test tomorrow #3  
Good luck hope all goes well for you tomorrow.:thumbsup:

/ stress test tomorrow #5  
I have been feeling tired all the time so my heart Dr. wants me to do a stress test. Last time I had one I felt fine and ended up having a quadruple bi pass. This time I am a little nervous since I have symptoms. Its been about 2 and half years since that day. Not the best timing for this as I have some corn to replant and all my beans to plant plus alot of other things going on.

Being scheduled for a stress test is stress in itself ... things always find a way to work themselves out. Keep us informed ... my thoughts will be with you today.

/ stress test tomorrow #6  
Deere,

Blueriver is right...thinking too much is stressful (about the test and heart history). I have had four heat issues and eight stents.

I fear each time an issue occurs that it is another. One time I had what you describe and then found it was a serious drop in Potassium level due to water pills. Another time it was a pinched nerve. So fear can be good as it brings awareness!

The DRs and technology are good now, although the Lord is better. I have and will pray for you and support you.:thumbsup:

Jim

/ stress test tomorrow #7  
Good luck! Hope everything works out fine for you! :)

/ stress test tomorrow #8  
I hear you.."stress test" lone will put added stress upon,but if theres a problem catch it early.
Fingers cross for positive out come.

/ stress test tomorrow #9  
I hear you.."stress test" lone will put added stress upon,but if theres a problem catch it early.
Fingers cross for positive out come.

ditto. Thomas said what I wanted to say.