Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!!

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Stopped at Barlows on my way home to size and price a battery for the B7100 tractor I bought a few weeks ago. Sure any buyer I'd find would want to start it so need a new battery. Ended up buying these 2 new Kubota tractors cheap. Cash, no financing needed. Barlows has 2 more on the back of a flatbed truck that I'll probably go back and buy.
He keeps a BX25d beside the front door which I have to pass by every time I go there. Some times I go in the side door.
Marvin was there. I was kidding him about a New York state delivery and he said he has one to schedule plus Va which appears as bad weather wise.

Attachments

• DSCF3073.jpg
    DSCF3073.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCF3074.jpg
    DSCF3074.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 504
   / Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #2  
John, You are Crazy...:laughing::thumbsup:

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #3  
Ha, ha, ha... You had me fooled! I actually started to feel bad about telling my wife to stop buying a new purse every other month (until I saw your pictures)! :laughing:

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #4  
I was at the dealer today getting air filters and saw similar tractors to what you bought, took all my self control but I didn't buy any. Lol.

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #5  
Yeah...fooled me as well. When I saw the title of the thread I immediately knew it was JOHNTHOMAS. :D He's having more fun than most of us combined. :)

Last edited:
   / Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #6  
Nice tractors John.

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!!
These 2 were $25 for both. They have another one that has 2 tractors on the flatbed of a tractor trailer rig and it's around $28..........soooo.....if I paid $25 for the first two then 2 more for only a few dollars more should also be an OK deal.:D
I've actually looked at these, picked them up and asked prices several times but yesterday was the end of my resistance. Especially with the opportunity of getting my Grands on the road to Kubota tractor ownership for such a low price and them never having to decide when to change the hyd fluid, 50 hours or when the Kubota factory owners manual says to.:laughing:
I feel certain that I'll buy the other one with the two tractors soon since my wife thought the original two were a good idea and that the Grands will love them.
There are also some metal ones for adult collectors but they are much more money than these plastic ones. I've looked for Orange Kubota toy tractors for years and they are really rare. Green and yellows are plentiful but not Oranges.
Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :cool2:

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #8  
Weather is fine in NY send him up, doubt he's delivering to NYC which is freaking out becaus ethey may get 3" of snow:0)

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!! #9  
When I picked up my tires about a year ago I bought a model M135GX. SWMBO was ready to divorce me when I told her and explained it was a 135HP model tractor. I forgot to mention it was 1:36 scale. She calmed down after she asked me about delivery and I told her it was in my pocket.

/ Stopped at Barlows with no intention of buying, Bought 2 new Kubota Tractors!!!
Got two more new Kubotas last week at Barlows. About $70 for both and they move. Will post pics later.:D