Snow Attachments Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub

/ Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub #1  

rileyannesdad

Tractor
John Deere X530, Farmall Cub
I have completed Part 4 of my video series Rust to Farmall Red - Restoring the 54-A Grader/Plow. I suppose the video is also a good stand alone instructional video on how to attach the plow to a cub. Below are the links to the playlist for the series or just Part 4. Yes, there will be a Part 5 when we get some plowable snow here in Maine! I hope you will consider subscribing to my YouTube channel (where you will find 20+ Farmall Cub videos) and support the channel by giving it a Thumbs Up, leaving a comment, & sharing the videos. You can also follow me on facebook and instagram at "optvideo". Thanks and enjoy the videos, -Tom

Rust to Farmall Red - Restoring the 54-A Grader/Plow Part 4 - Farmall Cub 54-A Plow - Rust to Farmall Red - Part 4 Installing the Plow - YouTube

Playlist for Rust to Farmall Red - Restoring the 54-A Grader/Plow - 54-A Restoration Series - YouTube

/ Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub #2  
I was pretty surprised last week to find that you have no snow down your way.100 miles north of you I've been on snowshoes since the middle of November and we seem to get a few inches about every other day.

/ Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub #3  
Nice to have you here with us Tom. I grew up in the ag business and we had a Farmall C. We have snow here in the UP of MI.

/ Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub
The ground is white here, but you sure don't need snowshoes to walk around yet. Minimal accumulations and changeovers to rain have been the "storm norms" here, so far...

/ Still Waiting For Snow in Maine, Installed 54-A Plow on my 1953 Cub #5  
Here in Qc near St-Laurence in the east. Not much either only a couple of inch on the ground. The snowmobile trails aren't all opened. The winter start good, but just before the hollidays the rain wash all the snow in the field. We are expecting few flurries this week. Will see...