Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
It's been a few years now, and although I wasn't too impressed with the Steiner 430, it has deffinitely grown on me. I really, enjoy getting on that thing now. It has found it's place around here. But the attachments are a source of grief. They always seem to represent an ostacle course and are hard to move, by hand and with a loader. Building dolleys and such may work but then you have even MORE junk! The mower has wheels, but with the long roller, it only wants to go in one axis.

How do you store your attachments?

There is one or two more in my arsenal!

DSC03966.jpg

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them #2  
I store everything on pallets,the only thing I have trouble mounting quick and easy is the snowblower,stump grinder and trencher...the leaf blower,both the 60 and 72"mower deck, power broom,plow,slip scoop,dozer blade,and York rake all mount fast and easy...

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them
If they are on a skid, arn't they too high to attach?

I know, ideally certain things should not be in the road. No reason for a mower deck to clutter my floor space all winter. It should be put nicely away on racking, but as you get older, the seasons come and go so quickly, who has time?

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them #4  
Not at all its easier...the skid brings the mounting ears of the attachment up 4", this allows me to pull in without having to get a few of the attachments started by hand..namely the power broom, and rakes..also keeps them off the ground i store most under my carport, where there is a stone base, it's better to have them.on pallets, some are outside it depends.

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them #5  
ForumRunner_20150323_114123.png

ForumRunner_20150323_114150.png

ForumRunner_20150323_114049.png

ForumRunner_20150323_114216.png

These are a few of my attachments the rest are at the shop by storing in this way it also makes it really easy for me to move them around with the skid steer.

/ Steiner/Ventrac Attachments, How The Heck Do You Store Them
OH, OH, Situation just got worse!

Two more mowers and a trencher! Christmas came early!

DSC03973.jpg