Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #22  
There is not a huge thickness of steel on any backhoe I’ve worked on at the end of the dipper (jd, case, tak, kubota). ~ center of the pin, what is that semi-circle looking relief?
You’re saying this is second time, was the previous damage exactly the same?

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #23  
Something looks wrong IMO
Looks to me like something (Bucket maybe) is hitting the boom arm, busting it out.
Like someone grabbed the tractor / backhoe frame with the bucket ? :unsure:

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #24  
Ansung used to make the loaders and backhoes for Branson and a lot of other manufacturers. Not sure if that is still valid today.

It's interesting that a lot of people have 0 sense of troubleshooting or even checking stuff, even the most basic stuff, yet they sure are fast coming to the forums ranting and moaning about X brand just because they had some issues, most likely self inflicted.
I’ve wondered that a couple times (how many just buy from another co.) but never pursued it. LS and Kioti loaders for example.

Quite a few have no desire/interest to learn. They watch a YouTube (or something) and automatically know more than the people working on it. Too slow, why aren’t you working on mine first, you charge too much, you’re being mean to me, I don’t like your tone :ROFLMAO:

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #26  
But the bare tractor is the same. I don't really consider attachments to be part of the tractor since they're typically made by someone else anyway.

While this may be the case, it's an attachment that seems to be in question here.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #27  
   / Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #28  
There is finally a Bad Boy tractor dealer opening in Maine; prior the nearest was in Connecticut. They don't have a showroom yet, but they've well attracted attention already.

I stopped in and got a good look at the mowers and tractors they've received already, and I was surprised to see just how narrow the buckets on the Bad Boy tractors were. Orange looks good on the Kukje tractors.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #30  
I dunno, my Branson has been rock solid. I frickin love this tractor. 90 minutes to till an acre? I’ll take it. I basically use it only for PTO work.

Now, I do care for it really well too
Same! Got a 2018 Branson 3015R. Used hard, but not abused. Not very well taken care of 319 hours. No complaints here.