Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #11  
Ansung used to make the loaders and backhoes for Branson and a lot of other manufacturers. Not sure if that is still valid today.

As for the actual issue with the tractor, very minor in my opinion, even just unplugging and re-plug the connector behind the dashboard fixes that. If not, check and cleaning all the grounds also helps that.

It's interesting that a lot of people have 0 sense of troubleshooting or even checking stuff, even the most basic stuff, yet they sure are fast coming to the forums ranting and moaning about X brand just because they had some issues, most likely self inflicted.

I saw this poster post the same rant on Reddit. There, he keeps answering the comments most likely because he has a lot people patting his back for his rant for some reason. Over here, it's a different story and he probably won't come back here any time sooner.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #12  
Yeah I'm guilty of solution less ranting at times but why as an owner wouldn't you want to try and figure out why it broke in the first place to hopefully mitigate future problems? weather it's operator or manufacturing error? Having owned and used a 3pt bh im leaning towards operater unless tell tale signs in fractures or what the owner was truthfully doing with it tell me differently.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #13  
I dunno, my Branson has been rock solid. I frickin love this tractor. 90 minutes to till an acre? I’ll take it. I basically use it only for PTO work.

Now, I do care for it really well too

IMG_0814.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #14  
Also, not claiming that the Bad Boy versions are exactly the same as a Branson/TYM unit, because clearly they are not.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #15  
A low hr Branson was one of my first choices when I briefly thought of replacing one of my old tractors, Better half said I'd need to get rid of one of my old Kubotas first so I shut that idea down in a hurry lol. Drifting now, but anyone get attached to various physical objects with a ice? My wife definitely does not I'm a polar opposite, until occasionally and no matter what I throw at it in terms of time and parts, reliability issues let me down continuously. Or a grass snake pops out of a hoods xbracing and almost lands on my head lol

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #16  
   / Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #18  
Also, not claiming that the Bad Boy versions are exactly the same as a Branson/TYM unit, because clearly they are not.
I know, bad boy blacked out the rims lol.

/ Stay away from Bad Boy Tractors #20  
Most people will abuse a backhoe at some point. Some will break sooner than others.