Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,401  
Better get you some. Bargain hunters loved the prices at EV and never gave a thought to buying at our local dealer.
This is assuming you have a "local dealer" who can even come close to matching EA's price & quality. Moot point now anyway.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,402  
With the creditors after them, I doubt if they can even sale anything right now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,403  
They did make some changes to the most recent website I thought was interesting. On the meet the Team they removed the group photo, as well as Rick and Peanuts Bio's comparing the June 5th 2023 version to now.
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...et-the-Everything-Attachments-Team-s/3496.htm

June 5th 2023
https://web.archive.org/web/2023060...et-the-Everything-Attachments-Team-s/3496.htm

Other than that no news that I can find.

EDIT: guess I cannot put the links to the internet archive. Go the the EA website and down at the very bottom left is "meet the team" Copy that Address and go to archive.com and past it in the search bar.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,405  
The Grandest - I know - nobody has the time nor wants to read thru 1400 posts.

I think it's a safe bet - EA is out of business. Don't waste your time trying to get anything from them right now. All their assets will be tied up paying off their debts.

Yes - welcome to TBN.
Been skimming through this thread for a while and decided to join because of it.
Sad cause I called them end of the summer and was about to order $16k of equipment back then, but held off.

Guess I'll have to go with Landpride unless anyone has any better suggestions... at least LP won't steal from me in the short term.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,407  
I think we can be assured - Land Pride is more secure than EA.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,408  
Been skimming through this thread for a while and decided to join because of it.
Sad cause I called them end of the summer and was about to order $16k of equipment back then, but held off.

Guess I'll have to go with Landpride unless anyone has any better suggestions... at least LP won't steal from me in the short term.
Land Pride makes good equipment. There also are a lot of smaller manufacturers out there, depending on what you are looking for.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,409  
I have ten implements. Six are Land Pride. Also - Pittsburg, Bush Hog, Rhino and Wallenstein.

All ten were purchased locally.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,410  

I bet you're correct, but you never know for sure.
In 2016 Great Plains Mfg. sold Land Pride to Kubota.
There is a chance of mix-ups when companies merge.