Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,051  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,052  
I was at a tractor dealer today and the owner reports having known Ted and his brother for years. The owner reported that Ted is a smooth talking shiester and his brother is as honest as the day is long. Ted has apparently done something similar to this before, several times, but not to this degree. He reported that as of 3 weeks ago Ted was nowhere to be found and the authorities were looking for him. He got this info from Ted's brother.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,053  
Who are those people? I'm on the After EA and What happened to Everything Attachments facebook group and don't know of anyone that thinks Ted can do no wrong.

The fact that Ted is not refunding people's money knowing full well he can't deliver their order is telling of his character.
There are a handful of folks on this thread that would bristle and come to Ted's defense whenever anyone would point out questionable business practices at EA. They have become a little more quiet lately.

That said, they are entitled to their opinion.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,054  
I almost ordered a grapple from them a month ago.
Thanks to TBN I read what was happening and ordered it from a different place :)

TBN saved my bacon on this one!

1708640013702.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,055  
Here is an example of operating a business with honor and integrity. They are paying refunds on gift cards after the business closes!

1708641892443.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,056  
Here is an example of operating a business with honor and integrity. They are paying refunds on gift cards after the business closes!

View attachment 853712
Probably an attorney's thought for "brownie points"? Who know...sounds weird.
Maybe someone will take the business over and run it properly.
There's a news clip from 2016 about Ted's boat "Shamrockin"...over a $mil...getting it stuck in mud on lake Norman.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,057  
I almost ordered a grapple from them a month ago.
Thanks to TBN I read what was happening and ordered it from a different place :)

TBN saved my bacon on this one!

View attachment 853709
I like the looks of that grapple. What brand, and where did you get it? I'd be concerned about the way the cylinders and held on with those pins with brush snagging them possibly? Maybe safety wire them so they can't get pulled out accidently.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,059  
Brand??? no decals on it, but it was made in the USA !
I will change the hitch pins on them if I have a problem, thank you for pointing that out.
They are out of PA. Stephens equipment sales