Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,041  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,042  
Mine shows open too.
My head is spinning.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,043  
You don't know for a fact that there was any intent of fraud.
Using the reasonable man definition, plus the fact that Ted was transferring assets into his son's and his wife's name, as stated in the court filings. Plus EA was on a cash only basis with his suppliers, plus he was already 4 to 6 month backlogged on order production, plus knowing he could not pay the bank the millions he owed them on operating and construction loans.
Now I'll ask anyone to claim that with all the financial problems, would a reasonable man try to entice people to place paid in full orders?
Ted may not have actually intended to commit fraud, but a reasonable person in his circumstances should have known that he was likely defrauding his customers. Lowering prices shows intent in my opinion.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,044  
Website still up, still allows you to add to cart and proceed to checkout. Of course I didn't make the purchase but still..

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,045  
Website still up, still allows you to add to cart and proceed to checkout. Of course I didn't make the purchase but still..
I think the website is an orphan. No credit card company will service them now. PayPal and Venmo all bounce back to the site. I won't enter a credit card number to test that though.
It's been paid for through mid-September, so it will likely remain until it's time runs out.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,046  
Using the reasonable man definition, plus the fact that Ted was transferring assets into his son's and his wife's name, as stated in the court filings. Plus EA was on a cash only basis with his suppliers, plus he was already 4 to 6 month backlogged on order production, plus knowing he could not pay the bank the millions he owed them on operating and construction loans.
Now I'll ask anyone to claim that with all the financial problems, would a reasonable man try to entice people to place paid in full orders?
Ted may not have actually intended to commit fraud, but a reasonable person in his circumstances should have known that he was likely defrauding his customers. Lowering prices shows intent in my opinion.
This is my first and probably only comment on the whole EA thing... I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence. No way did Ted not realize this was coming, he absolutely knew. The fact that he was lowering prices on a product, that was selling so well that he was months backlogged, shows he was attempting to wrangle in every single penny possible before he went belly up. My guess is he "thinks" he will simply be able to file BK and put all of this behind him and keep what he has. And the icing on the cake is that the website is STILL up and allowing ordering to continue. The online ordering should have been disabled immediately.

I suspect the man will be criminally charged and convicted.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,047  
For those who think Ted can do no wrong

1708624567020.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,048  
For those who think Ted can do no wrong

View attachment 853663

Who are those people? I'm on the After EA and What happened to Everything Attachments facebook group and don't know of anyone that thinks Ted can do no wrong.

The fact that Ted is not refunding people's money knowing full well he can't deliver their order is telling of his character.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,049  
Wished I had taken a picture, but now it's working again!
So people are still ordering?
Aren't they closed???
2024_02_22_15.03.27.jpg
2024_02_22_15.03.49.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,050  
I got a google notice showing a news cast that Everything Attachments has a restraining order granted by the their Bank.