Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #971  
Who forced you to buy anything under those conditions?

If the conditions are unacceptable, don't buy it.
No one did and I didn't, re-read the post I said to some of us it is unacceptable to pay in full up front for an item to be shipped 6 + months later, pretty simple, comprehend?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #972  
No one did and I didn't, re-read the post I said to some of us it is unacceptable to pay in full up front for an item to be shipped 6 + months later, pretty simple, comprehend?
To be fair, no one mentioned "6 months later" until way later into this conversation. Initially you all just complained about "Payment up front" and only wanted to pay in full when it ships. No one here ever implied that a 6 month lead time is a good way to do business. We only said that payment up front is standard for every ecommerce site on the planet.

Plenty of people agreed to these conditions. This thread and the Facebook groups are filled with people who were quoted 4-5+ months and still paid with checks or debit cards who are now screwed.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #973  
Today’s Hickory Daily Record reports more of the news related to this Post. Kinda doubt it is fake news. Lots of good hard working folks are going to end up paying these types of Business practices!!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #974  
To be fair, no one mentioned "6 months later" until way later into this conversation. Initially you all just complained about "Payment up front" and only wanted to pay in full when it ships. No one here ever implied that a 6 month lead time is a good way to do business. We only said that payment up front is standard for every ecommerce site on the planet.

Plenty of people agreed to these conditions. This thread and the Facebook groups are filled with people who were quoted 4-5+ months and still paid with checks or debit cards who are now screwed.
To be fair I didn't quote you or imply that you did, and 6 months, 5, 4,3 even 2 months speaking strictly for myself is not something that I am paying for in full upfront and then waiting those time frames for it to ship, and just so you know as I mentioned earlier in this thread that there are still companies that take a small down payment for an item that is not ready to ship and then you pay the balance due when shipped or picked up in person, Kaufman trailers and Rut manufacturing are just two company's that I have personally done this with in the past 2 years.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #975  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #976  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #977  
Yep they are done. Fidelity has called for the loan of $7,883,293.57 plus interest to be payed in full as well as 1.5 million they had on their line of credit.

Apparently Ted has moved as many assets as he could to his son and wife’s name. Not sure how well that will work out for him.

The judge issued the temporary restraining order and a hearing is set for February 26th in Wake County. This is all according to the article posted.

Very unfortunate for all involved.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #978  
To be fair I didn't quote you or imply that you did, and 6 months, 5, 4,3 even 2 months speaking strictly for myself is not something that I am paying for in full upfront and then waiting those time frames for it to ship, and just so you know as I mentioned earlier in this thread that there are still companies that take a small down payment for an item that is not ready to ship and then you pay the balance due when shipped or picked up in person, Kaufman trailers and Rut manufacturing are just two company's that I have personally done this with in the past 2 years.
Your two examples aren't ecommerce companies. Rut manufacturing doesn't have a website and Kaufman trailers doesn't take online orders. I know because I have one of their trailers and paid when I went in picked it up in person.

If you can cite an ANY company that sells anything that takes orders on a WEBSITE that SHIPS and says "We only require an x% deposit." then I will eat my words. Until then, you're just whistlin dixie.

Actually relevant to the topic:

Judge grants temporary restraining order against Everything Attachments. Bank says Conover-based company owes nearly $10 million​

/ Status of Everything Attachments #979  
Update: Please keep future messages limited to actual updates and not speculation or endless discussion about things like building permits.

Can we still flog the credit card policies?