Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #911  
So many people can't handle money. EA had (had) a great reputation and by order history would know how many to have on hand for each attachment. Online or phone order, ship and manufacturer another. Going in debt usually is the death spiral.
Oh dear...are we getting contaminated by the EV thread..."death spiral"!!!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #913  
No one here seems to have any issue with all the other implement manufacturers payment up front policies. Lots of positive mentions of Homestead Implements in this thread but no one in a guff about their payment in full online store. Weird.

The difference is the wait time. There is no justification for paying up front and waiting months for say a grapple or back blade. These are not "custom" made. If someone backs out of a sale it will be sold very quickly to someone else.

I have paid up front for every attachment and never had to wait very long to receive it. Typically, in 10-20 days. That is acceptable.

You are justifying a business model that is inappropriate for this market. This is not a "made to order" or custom market. I have no idea what you make/sell and uou have not shared that, unless I missed it. If it is tractor stuff, it must be very special; or you fear what has happened to EA will be a wakeup call to others and it will disrupt how you do business.

Edited to add:
I did not just fall off the turnip truck. I ran a $15-20 million manufacturing company for many years.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #914  
IMG_3593.jpeg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #915  
Comparing various online business practices I don't think defines the problems EA experienced. Look at some of the legal battles he's apparently facing and it seems he may have been spending a lot of money on activities not approved by anyone buy him.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #916  
I will end with this comment, clearly you have been burned in the past. Sorry that happened, but any real business owner knows the damage a single customer can do to a business. No reputable company is going to scam anyone, with the possibility of a credit card chargeback, the risk is still very high to the business owner, not the buyer, the risk ratio is so out of whack to do that it doesn't even remotely make sense to scam someone.

if your not doing your due diligence vetting the sites your buying from when the item is 40% lower than any other site, sorry that's on you.

Respect is a 2 way street.
I have mentioned that risk should be shared. BTW I have bought off the 'net since the late 90's including buying stuff from China. I bought off mail order catalogs for a long longer than that.

Stop thinking you can teach.

Clearly your business practice is a huge Red Flag to those like me. Which was all I would say for the likes of EA.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #918  
As I drove by Tractor Supply or Rural King this weekend and saw many dozens of brand new implements sitting in their parking lots, I thought about this thread.

Those are not very good generally and I avoid them. Great possibly for a "do it yourself'er" but, not a good option for real-world use by many with real ag backgrounds.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #919  
A local custom fab shop folded after the wife died... she ran the small office and the husband production.

Turns out the owner had dementia but the wife did the finances and kept him on track.

After her heart attack, bills were not getting paid, orders lost, several of the guys who liked working there left after paychecks bounced...

The simple explanation is they were a team and health took them both out...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #920  
I am guessing they will want actual names of purported defendants and accessories. I am missing some last names, however.

Ted C. Corriher
Nate ?
Travis Templeton
Filled out the FTC complaint form a bit ago.

Was able to locate Travis's last name but still missing Nate's. Anyone know it?