Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #431  
I just logged into EA site still shows my orders from 2017 and there was a 2.5 week waiting period for the pine straw rake that I bought..

/ Status of Everything Attachments #432  
The way I read it is that at time of payment it's okay to have a long delay if the customer agrees and understands. But if the delay goes beyond 30 days from the original shipment estimate they need the customer to reconfirm or must refund. But I'm not speaking as an authority, just pointing out that there are indeed laws that apply to shipping times, billing, refunds, etc.
The info at the link you provided is very useful and probably some people here may want to follow up with a call to the numbers in the link.

Here is the pertinent language from the link, in my layman's opinion:
For definite delays of up to 30 days, you may treat the customer's silence as agreeing to the delay. This would not apply because they all of these are over 30 days old.

But for longer or indefinite delays - and second and subsequent delays - you must get the customer's written, electronic or verbal consent to the delay. Isn't that what the customers provided when they placed the order under the conditions it would be cash up front and take at least XX Days?

If the customer doesn't give you his okay, you must promptly refund all the money the customer paid you without being asked by the customer. Sounds like EA essentially complied with this when they basically said, 'this is what it will take if you want to buy it'?

Since the implements have never been delivered the aggreived customers should get their money back from their CC. And may be due damages but the link didn't specifically address that. I wonder, if EA is in bankruptcy ,if the bankruptcy would stay any FTC action for the time being or completely.

I hope everyone affected gets reasonably satisfied and EA gets back on their feet and does wha they need to do.

I do have one question for you, which I think some people might also want to know and I understand if you do not want to answer: Was EA current on their advertising/sponsorship bill or did they leave with outstanding charges unpaid?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #433  
Where are you seeing this? I just looked (Tractor Attachments And Skid Steer Attachments For Any Tractor Or Skid Steer) and see nothing of the sort. Just looks "business as usual" to me.
This...just now. Then the drop down button
2024_02_06_20.25.19.jpg
2024_02_06_20.25.27.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #434  
Thats Google, not "the EA" website.
Google is quite often incorrect about things like this...as mentioned 100 times in this thread already,

/ Status of Everything Attachments #436  
Here's what blows my mind. In business 78 years. They know by now what sells, quantity, etc. Why not have 20 rear blades, 10 grapples, etc. ready to ship. As people order, make more. I understand delays in obtaining steel and parts...simply explain via email/phone call there's a shipping delay. Phone in or online same thing.
Don't charge customers card until ready to ship, contacting customer keeping them up to date. If that customer doesn't want it...no loss...sell it to someone else.
One bad review was someone went there to buy something but was told on-line sales only. A customer should be able to purchase there and get a shipping cost discount.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #437  
Thats Google, not "the EA" website.
Google is quite often incorrect about things like this...as mentioned 100 times in this thread already,
It takes 101 for me!
On their website I added something to my cart and I assume they would accept my $View attachment 850821

/ Status of Everything Attachments #439  
Like you said, they were in business a long time. They probably knew more about how to make their business run. Without a bad contractor, they could be cutting those lead times back under 30 days. Now a solid US company and its employees are out to feed lawyers.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #440  
This thread is for the discussion of Everything Attachments products including buying and owning.
I don't understand your comment....or is it for someone else??