Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #291  
Well I hope things work out for EA they make nice attachments and I'm sure his workers need their jobs..
I agree, but I bet that people with those skills in steel fabrication can find another job very quickly. One of my BIL was a steel fabricator. He left one company in the morning and had 2 new job offers by afternoon.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #292  
No I have actually had a really good day, I'm going to bed in a few minutes, we can see how this all shakes out tomorrow , maybe they will be filling orders at daylight as it won't be the weekend, let's see.
Well glad to see you are now talking rationally!

Sleep well

/ Status of Everything Attachments #293  
Wait and see if Ted loses in court and goes completely under? Wait and see if Ted wins in court and
decides to open back up? Either way there's no guarantee brother Teddy is going to refund or make good on orders already placed. Not everyone can roll the dice with a $3,000 - $4500 payment for equipment
that's never received, and I think those with money on the line right now with EA have every
right to question what is happening. Not really kickem when they're down.
And there is nothing they or you can do about the situation and the whinning is useless. Everyone sympathizes with the customers who are not getting their orders, we all hope they got their money back or they get it back eventually or get their orders. If it makes you feel better go make up an effigy of Ted and set him on fire. But that won't change anything.

Best thing to do is call your CC company and see what they can do and share FACTUAL information about what is happening with the case. Stop all the wailing and gnashing of teeth because it makes you look childish.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #294  
I'll be expecting you all to stop purchasing Microsoft products. As I understand it that dude has a lot of money and he spends it on extravagant things too, you can't support that!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #296  
I'll be expecting you all to stop purchasing Microsoft products. As I understand it that dude has a lot of money and he spends it on extravagant things too, you can't support that!
Been waiting six month for my internet Edge update that I prepaid for. Bastards stole my money.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #298  
And there is nothing they or you can do about the situation and the whinning is useless. Everyone sympathizes with the customers who are not getting their orders, we all hope they got their money back or they get it back eventually or get their orders. If it makes you feel better go make up an effigy of Ted and set him on fire. But that won't change anything.

Best thing to do is call your CC company and see what they can do and share FACTUAL information about what is happening with the case. Stop all the wailing and gnashing of teeth because it makes you look childish.
And I thought we were having a discussion. Maybe trying to see all angles. I had no idea I was wailing, gnashing my teeth or making childish statements.
I won't be arguing with any internet keyboard warrior. Pointless. So I guess I'll stomp my feet, pick up my
toys and go home now. (Btw, the correct spelling is "whining").

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Status of Everything Attachments #299  
And I thought we were having a discussion. Maybe trying to see all angles. I had no idea I was wailing, gnashing my teeth or making childish statements.
I won't be arguing with any internet keyboard warrior. Pointless. So I guess I'll stomp my feet, pick up my
toys and go home now. (Btw, the correct spelling is "whining").
Whatever. Go get that wood pile ready for the fire.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #300  
For general information many many businesses
post the time they are open and time their are
closed that's so when somebody wants to purchase
product they will not waste time coming when they
are closed for the day

willy