Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #282  
I think Ted was using the "rob Peter to pay Paul" business model. So Ted already had that "income" on
orders already placed. Future orders = loss of income.

That method works right up to the moment it doesn't. Any little hiccup in cash flow and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. That bit a lot of housing contractors here back in 2008. They wouldn't actually have the reserves to finish all the houses they had under construction. They'd use the proceeds of a sale to finish up the next house in line and so on. Works great when sales are hopping but you basically go bankrupt overnight when sales slow even a little.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #283  
It will be funny if they do open in the morning and all this speculation is a result of a video from someone that may have some hidden agenda.
I wouldn't wager on it and it's gonna be a lot less funny to all the folks who have paid in full and they don't open in the ,morning.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #284  
I wouldn't wager on it and it's gonna be a lot less funny to all the folks who have paid in full and they don't open in the ,morning.
I think the whole point is there is a lot of speculation going on and a lot of what I would call badmouthing but a lawyer might call it something else, of a company that may or may not be in trouble.

it’s the freaking weekend let it wait before you run your mouth or fingers that is…….

/ Status of Everything Attachments #285  
I won’t wager on it but I do hope they do or at least communicate with these people. Incidentally, it looks like one could still place an order. I would like to think if they are indeed closing, they would at least turn off the option to place an order.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #286  
I think the whole point is there is a lot of speculation going on and a lot of what I would call badmouthing but a lawyer might call it something else, of a company that may or may not be in trouble.

it’s the freaking weekend let it wait before you run your mouth or fingers that is…….
Top poster of the month, you worry about what you run your mouth about and or type about, I'll say and type what I want and that's how it is buckshot, the "Top poster of the month" title shows who run their mouth full time.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #287  
I won’t wager on it but I do hope they do or at least communicate with these people. Incidentally, it looks like one could still place an order. I would like to think if they are indeed closing, they would at least turn off the option to place an order.
I'm with you and hope the same thing, but I'm not holding my breath.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #289  
Top poster of the month, you worry about what you run your mouth about and or type about, I'll say and type what I want and that's how it is buckshot, the "Top poster of the month" title shows who run their mouth full time.
Just a wee bit pissy are we?
😂

/ Status of Everything Attachments #290  
Just a wee bit pissy are we?
😂
No I have actually had a really good day, I'm going to bed in a few minutes, we can see how this all shakes out tomorrow , maybe they will be filling orders at daylight as it won't be the weekend, let's see.