Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #271  
Ok dillweeds. Ted’s Jesus and I shouldn’t have posted this article that was on the what happened to Everything Attachment Facebook page.

Thought it was funny myself, but I forgot that Ted walks on water around here.
Is Ted’s Jesus any different than your Jesus?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #272  
Damn I really like the kickem while they're down mentality of so many of the posters on this thread. No wait and see what washes out after the court room squabbles.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #273  
Google no longer shows them as permanently closed. Not sure if just anyone can change that status?

With the way they always conducted business, I will be shocked if they don’t fulfill current orders or refund the money if in fact they are shutting down.

Google will accept edit suggestions and approve almost anything. We closed a clinic location in Nov of last year and I still have to correct the listing where random people have suggested it's still open.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #274  
Once things get in litigation, as they evidently have with the contractor and EA, the lawyers will strongly advise their client NOT to be making statements in the public domain that can be misconstrued against them.
I agree. And the ones having fun making the big bucks will be the attorneys. However, if Ted keeps his head down, so to speak, and his mouth shut......how would refunding $ or completing orders already in cue
hurt his law suit? Other than some issue in the suit alleging loss of income due to contractor.
I think Ted was using the "rob Peter to pay Paul" business model. So Ted already had that "income" on
orders already placed. Future orders = loss of income.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #275  
Google will accept edit suggestions and approve almost anything. We closed a clinic location in Nov of last year and I still have to correct the listing where random people have suggested it's still open.
So in the same way I suppose someone could suggest they are permanently closed?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #276  
And it appears someone has suggested it is opening tomorrow again.
IMG_0220.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #277  
I agree. And the ones having fun making the big bucks will be the attorneys. However, if Ted keeps his head down, so to speak, and his mouth shut......how would refunding $ or completing orders already in cue
hurt his law suit? Other than some issue in the suit alleging loss of income due to contractor.
I think Ted was using the "rob Peter to pay Paul" business model. So Ted already had that "income" on
orders already placed. Future orders = loss of income.
I highlighted the key words in the comment. You don't know. I'm not inclined to speculate enough to answer your question. All it would be is speculation.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #279  
Damn I really like the kickem while they're down mentality of so many of the posters on this thread. No wait and see what washes out after the court room squabbles.
Wait and see if Ted loses in court and goes completely under? Wait and see if Ted wins in court and
decides to open back up? Either way there's no guarantee brother Teddy is going to refund or make good on orders already placed. Not everyone can roll the dice with a $3,000 - $4500 payment for equipment
that's never received, and I think those with money on the line right now with EA have every
right to question what is happening. Not really kickem when they're down.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #280  
It will be funny if they do open in the morning and all this speculation is a result of a video from someone that may have some hidden agenda.