Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #242  
Wife & I will never understood the charm in a mansion...and no, not "sour grapes" but what's the purpose? Apparently to try impressing people? We don't get it and never will. Imagine the mortgage payment on $6M?
Unfortunately I could imagine it being about a dozen promised but not yet delivered grapples per month. Living within your means should be a course that is mandatory prior to graduating high school.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #243  
Google no longer shows them as permanently closed. Not sure if just anyone can change that status?

With the way they always conducted business, I will be shocked if they don’t fulfill current orders or refund the money if in fact they are shutting down.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #244  
Google no longer shows them as permanently closed. Not sure if just anyone can change that status?

With the way they always conducted business, I will be shocked if they don’t fulfill current orders or refund the money if in fact they are shutting down.
They'd been in business so long with such a good reputation. I hope its just a hiccup, but I did just order $8K worth of goods just a couple weeks ago.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #245  
They'd been in business so long with such a good reputation. I hope its just a hiccup, but I did just order $8K worth of goods just a couple weeks ago.
Hopefully it will all work out. Unfortunately, if they are just restructuring, a lot of damage has been done to their reputation.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #246  
Hopefully it will all work out. Unfortunately, if they are just restructuring, a lot of damage has been done to their reputation.
True, but if they make people whole that will bode well for the future.

I am a hobby user and could not justify investing a lot more $$ to get a better attachment. But from all reports they had great products.

BTW, seen the same thing happen this weekend with a company in the shooting industry. Too early to tell if the report of them closing is due to their website getting hacked or if it is true. They are the premier supplier of casting equipment and if they close up, it makes no sense.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #247  

I just googled and got this:

IMG_2934.JPG

/ Status of Everything Attachments #249  
Don't know if it's been said yet, but there facebook page was paused on February 1st.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #250  
A few facts here to un-clutter some of the bs.

Above their website it says permanently closed. The actual website it still running.

I called and could only leave a message.

My transaction in 11/21/23 was for a 60" grapple.

I called my cc company and was credited the full amount this morning.

I am very sad as I really was looking forward to using what I believed to be the best grapple for me.

I'm going to wait a bit for a grapple in hopes that when the dust settles EA comes out on top and I can re-order the Wicked 60.