Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #101  
I contacted them via email on the 16th. Was told they are working on getting parts together for the 60 inch grapples. I would have liked to have gotten an accurate ETA for my order, which I presume is not out of line in this sort of circumstance.

Being curious about others who might be in the same pipeline, I decided to ask here to see if anyone else has one of their 60 inch grapples on order and has gotten an ETA or perhaps an actual tracking number for one of these going out the door recently. If provided with their own order date, that might give me some idea about how much longer I need to wait for my unit.

Is that reasonable?
I am not quite sure what the problem you have calling.

Why come on here and cause havoc without just dialing the number and asking the source first?
🤔

Pissing them off cannot be good for your cause!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #102  
I contacted them via email on the 16th. Was told they are working on getting parts together for the 60 inch grapples. I would have liked to have gotten an accurate ETA for my order, which I presume is not out of line in this sort of circumstance.

Being curious about others who might be in the same pipeline, I decided to ask here to see if anyone else has one of their 60 inch grapples on order and has gotten an ETA or perhaps an actual tracking number for one of these going out the door recently. If provided with their own order date, that might give me some idea about how much longer I need to wait for my unit.

Is that reasonable?
I think is reasonable but I would still call. Sometimes a phone call can help you understand or help them understand.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #103  
I am not quite sure what the problem you have calling.

Why come on here and cause havoc without just dialing the number and asking the source first?
🤔

Pissing them off cannot be good for your cause!
How is the simple question that he asked causing havoc? And who would get pissed off over a simple question?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #104  

Is that reasonable?

I ordered mine in December and believe a March-ish date is the ETA for mine. I've also noticed they've had trouble with emails lately. If you log in to their website you should be able to see your order and I assume it would change from "processing" to "shipped".

/ Status of Everything Attachments #105  
How is the simple question that he asked causing havoc? And who would get pissed off over a simple question?
He has multiple times come on here making a stink instead of simply calling and speaking to them.

Seems pretty simple to me

/ Status of Everything Attachments #106  
He has multiple times come on here making a stink instead of simply calling and speaking to them.

Seems pretty simple to me
Asking questions on others experience is making a stink? Did I miss the part where he bad mouthed them or threatened to sue?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #107  
Yeah, the prepay requirement and long, imprecise wait time (always 3-4ish months) kept me from buying a grapple from them and purchasing from a different vendor. When I tried to buy a woodchipper from Woodmaxx it was out of stock and they put me on a list and would notify me when it was in stock with no money down. They then gave me a few days to decide if I wanted it or not. They would move on to the next name on the list if I decided not to buy. I bought it. Seems like a fair way to do business.

I've bought a grapple, box blade and pine needle rake from EA in the past 5 yrs. I knew up front about the long wait time and with EA's positive reputation I was not concerned that my order would not be fulfilled.
My thought was that I would rather wait 4-5 months on a well build attachment that will last my lifetime than risk a similar amount of money on another brand.
I do have a Land Pride 60" rotary cutter but bought that along with my tractor at time of purchase.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #108  
I ordered mine in December and believe a March-ish date is the ETA for mine. I've also noticed they've had trouble with emails lately. If you log in to their website you should be able to see your order and I assume it would change from "processing" to "shipped".
Well, I tried your suggestion and this is what I see:

My Orders
Order date: 09/13/2023
Order#: 137235
Shipping to: Rich Zuchowski

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
  • 1 of : EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple
$3,463.95 Processing

/ Status of Everything Attachments #109  
Rich, I just read your post and noticed your wife passed away back in November. My sincere condolences.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #110  
Just a heads up. People are saying EA is done for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201-210639.png
    Screenshot_20240201-210639.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 352