Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #21  
Thats a dirty mess you dont want to be involved in.

My father (going on 81 in March) says your reputation is your most prized posession. If you prove yourself trustworthy to a lot of people, slander behind your back will simply not be believed when it comes from the mouth of untrustworthy people.

Anyways, lets hear what the judge says before jumping to conclusions...

I'm not an expert on this. My post was just a summary of what I have read on the issue and it is likely only a small part of the whole story.

And yes, I believe this is headed to court for resolution. I don't have "any skin in the game" but, my experience with EA suggests they are honest with what has been said. Lawyers and courts at this point appear to have the final say in any resolution.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #23  
Life is full of risk, I quit worrying about the small stuff years ago.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #24  
Sounds like a terrible situation hopefully it gets resolved soon, I always got the impression Everything Attachments was a excellent company to do business with but I never actually bought anything there myself.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #25  
There sure seemed to be mostly happy. Customers posted on here anyways.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #26  
I don't like the idea of paying for anything until it ships just because of situations like this.

Everything Attachments products are wonderfully over built. I am very happy with my box blade.

Besides, they're not going out of business. They've been force to remain in their original building a while longer.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #27  
Everything Attachments products are wonderfully over built. I am very happy with my box blade.

Besides, they're not going out of business. They've been force to remain in their original building a while longer.
Well, the suggestion they are only building grapples now, if true, would hint of a cash strapped company choosing their max profit item.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #28  
I find their prices to be a tad high (on their website) and I too, don't like the pay in full before it ships. That tells me they have a cash flow issue. I did contact them at one point about a stump grinder as I wanted to pay 50% up front and 50% on delivery and they told me that was a no go so I just went and bought a new one from my Kubota dealer instead.

So you buy something and it arrives damaged, you have no recourse. No way to do business at least with me and I own and operate my own business and I'd never even consider doing that with my customers, ever. They may sell a quality product but, that 100% up front pay for with no recourse is total BS in my opinion.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #29  
Yes, their whole gimmick is to build very strong/hardox grapples for low hp homeowner tractors. Good business model cause those people will pay for “quality”..until the economic climate changes. Then your business model hurts a little, especially when investing to grow output when your market starts to cool, and your left with a bunch of Latinos with less work.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #30  
When demand exceeds supply, what is best for them? Let all the products dribble out and upset customers or, produce one product you can turn out reasonably fast and satisfy that market segment?

My friend has one of their grapples coming because he likes the rotary mower he got from them at my suggestion initially. The price he paid and the mower he got would have been 2x or 3x the cost if he had gone with an equivalent Land Pride option.

I guess my NFA experience with Tax Stamps makes me less sensitive to these issues. It is all 100% money upfront and up to a year and a half wait to get a canceled stamp back to pick up my purchase. Some of those make a rotary mower look cheap in comparison; priced an M-16 or MP-5 lately? Belt feds are insanely expensive! A $300 22lr suppressor still takes a $200 tax stamp and a long wait for the canceled stamp.

While no one likes to wait, good products are often in short supply for good reason. If I could find EA Quality and Pricing somewhere else, then perhaps I wouldn't have to wait so long.

Or I could just go to Atwoods or Tractor Supply (TSC) and get the normal stuff that wears out fast or simply fails.