Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #743  
.......... no one here has any facts to speak of.
Well, I have some facts. I paid $3,463.95 to Everything Attachments on 09/13/2023 for a 60 inch grapple, which to date I have not received, and EA has not replied to a phone message nor to the several emails I have sent to them. Those are FACTS.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #744  
Some people are in love with Ted. They would like a French Kiss, but they may have to wait 5-6 months 😜

/ Status of Everything Attachments #745  
Everyone's waiting to see what happens next.
fyGO.gif
gorda-fat.gif

/ Status of Everything Attachments #746  
Well, I have some facts. I paid $3,463.95 to Everything Attachments on 09/13/2023 for a 60 inch grapple, which to date I have not received, and EA has not replied to a phone message nor to the several emails I have sent to them. Those are FACTS.
That's what I'm talking about, you and several more on here have indeed stated the fact that you can't get any response from the company after ordering and paying in full upwards of 6 months ago only to be told that the company has probably been told not to say anything and that may be true but they owe you guys a piece of equipment a refund or at least a response at the very least, no response to e-mail inquiry's, phone calls, etc is poor business and that is a fact.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #747  
It has been previously pointed out that this this thread is beating a dead horse.
Considering some of the absolutely stupid threads that have been started on TBN, (If Aliens exist, what will they look like) this horse seems to be still pretty rideable. If you don't like seeing what you consider to be a dead horse get beaten, ignore the thread. Nobody forces anyone to click the link to any thread.
Coming here to complain about a dead horse getting beaten is like renting a house near a pig farm, then buying it, then complaining about the smell and the squeals.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #748  
Considering some of the absolutely stupid threads that have been started on TBN, (If Aliens exist, what will they look like) this horse seems to be still pretty rideable. If you don't like seeing what you consider to be a dead horse get beaten, ignore the thread. Nobody forces anyone to click the link to any thread.
Coming here to complain about a dead horse getting beaten is like renting a house near a pig farm, then buying it, then complaining about the smell and the squeals.
There was complaining about the horse beating. And there was no statement indicating one did not like seeing it get beat. My statement was agreeing with the Dodge Mans observation.

It was merely an observation that you appear to refute. Have at it. You are free to ignore my posts.

I still find a lot of the posts on this thread to be amusing even if it is BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #749  
Like I said before. I could care less about EA or Ted. They are who they are. My rub and bashing is with what they did and to whom they did it. Siding with Ted and what he did is your prerogative but if you do side with him it shows your true colors. If you don't side with him and you speak out about not doing so, well guess what, you are a basher as well. For me, he just needs to do the right thing.
Ok, I can't take it anymore! You say "I could care less" do you mean you could actually care less, which means you care? Or do you mean you couldn't care less, which means you don't care at all? Come on people, lets use the English language correctly! I really don't give a rats ass about Everything Attachments or all this drama.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #750  
It's probably a mute point, but some posts wet your appetite. Irregardless, if you poor over enough threads, you would hope someone would nip it in the but ;)

Last edited:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
2018 John Deere 5100E (A33526)
2018 John Deere...
2020 Allied 777E Rammer (A32803)
2020 Allied 777E...
Harrington 1-Ton Hoist (A33349)
Harrington 1-Ton...
BUSH WACKER T-120 (A32908)
BUSH WACKER T-120...
Harrowgator (A33041)
Harrowgator (A33041)