Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,621  
Nope. My limit for handing over money to someone prior to what I'm buying shipping is a few hundred dollars at best and I would not buy something with the kind of lead times I have seen from them. Personally, I work too hard for my money to take a hit like some of EA's customers did. I have no doubt EA made quality equipment but so do many, many other manufacturers. I too felt very badly for their employees but the fact that they made the best implements on the market I'm sure was enough to land them jobs at other places. Joking aside, good employees won't stay unemployed very long and I'm sure working for anyone else is better than working for Ted. As far as my opinion, this is a forum where everyone has an opinion. I guess you can have your opinion but I'm not allowed to have mine because I think what Ted did to his customers and employees was trash. Maybe Ted will file a chapter something bankruptcy so he can shed his debts and start a new biz under another name and you can start buying equipment from him again.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,622  
You are obviously not aware of some of the things that were going on on other media sites. There were loyalists that were downright nasty to anyone that didn't agree EA was the best thing to arrive on the implement scene. They would have and probably would still follow Ted into quicksand and bash anyone else with a different opinion. It's kinda funny how silent those faceless keyboard warriors are right now. Were they all EA implement owners? I don't know if they were or not but their loyalty sure pointed in that direction. Were all EA owners that way? absolutely not. The rest of what I wrote you can figure out on your own. Sounds like I might have hit a nerve.
Why does that sound so familiar?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,623  
EA stuff is like EV stuff. You are not allowed to have an opinion unless you own one. Trads position rules of engagement with those who do not agree with him.

We are too ignorant to know better, and common sense is dismissed as irrevlevent.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,624  

Meaning?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,625  

EA stuff is like EV stuff. You are not allowed to have an opinion unless you own one. Trads position rules of engagement with those who do not agree with him.

We are too ignorant to know better, and common sense is dismissed as irrevlevent.
Oh! Gotcha. Yea. It's funny how something you say will trigger them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,627  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,628  
I can't dispute anything about EA's attachments, I don't own any. But what I will say is that I bet my attachments are as good or better than EA. EA wasn't the end all, do all in tractor implements. We'll all get along just fine without them. I do hate so many people got snookered by a crook but really they should have never sent someone thousands of dollars for something they had to wait to receive for so long.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,630  
I can't dispute anything about EA's attachments, I don't own any. But what I will say is that I bet my attachments are as good or better than EA. EA wasn't the end all, do all in tractor implements. We'll all get along just fine without them. I do hate so many people got snookered by a crook but really they should have never sent someone thousands of dollars for something they had to wait to receive for so long.

I was patient to wait and there was no sign that EA was going to be run into the ground by Ted. I had no problem waiting 4 months to get the attachment I wanted.
Another reason to use a credit card for purchases.
Bottom line is just because Ted is a crook doesn't negate the fact that EA made great attachments.