Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,531  
From what I have been able to discern thus far there could be some shared feduciary responsibility/blame/culpability possibly including at least one financial institution, bonding/insurance companies, certain principle employees/consultants, etc... IMO this could easily go federal/criminal... All I am seeking at this point is my money or fullfilled order but injured parties/Et al may be entitled to a variety additional damages/interest/losses... Seems to me the most prudent action is a timely fair/equitble treatment of the injured customers... Up until this situation, EA seemed to have a good product and at least a modicum of perceived integrity, and though I may be optomistic, I would prefer not to do or be a party to anything criminal or that would preclude EA from clawing back... Customer ID#52560, Order#137543 10/2/2023 and #139264 1/22/2024 check #1531 $6,324.95...
LiveDog, I for one am sorry for your predicament.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,532  
So everybody who takes bankruptcy should get charged criminally now? Not that I object to that. People have been using bankruptcy to effectively steal since bankruptcy was invented. I bet it was a theif who invented bankruptcy.

But the actual fact is that Ted is likely to escape any criminal consequences for his bad busines practices.

A few people here have whipped this into a lynch mob and it is actually funny in some respects to read the comments here from people who foam at the mouth about EA and Ted.
I'm thinking you (and I) would be foaming at the mouth if we paid a few $thousand months ago...past the time we could reverse credit card charges with only the hope of recovering a fraction of the money.
Some people (like Ted) cannot handle money and it's like an addiction. There's never enough and a $1M lake house won't bring the happiness of a $10M one.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,533  
I'm thinking you (and I) would be foaming at the mouth if we paid a few $thousand months ago...past the time we could reverse credit card charges with only the hope of recovering a fraction of the money.
Some people (like Ted) cannot handle money and it's like an addiction. There's never enough and a $1M lake house won't bring the happiness of a $10M one.
I would be foaming at the mouth at myself for doing something like waiting that long to take action to get my money back.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,534  
From what I have been able to discern thus far there could be some shared feduciary responsibility/blame/culpability possibly including at least one financial institution, bonding/insurance companies, certain principle employees/consultants, etc... IMO this could easily go federal/criminal... All I am seeking at this point is my money or fullfilled order but injured parties/Et al may be entitled to a variety additional damages/interest/losses... Seems to me the most prudent action is a timely fair/equitble treatment of the injured customers... Up until this situation, EA seemed to have a good product and at least a modicum of perceived integrity, and though I may be optomistic, I would prefer not to do or be a party to anything criminal or that would preclude EA from clawing back... Customer ID#52560, Order#137543 10/2/2023 and #139264 1/22/2024 check #1531 $6,324.95...

I think you are being delusional thinking they will be responding to you. You should consider that your money is gone, and you will not be seeing your products. You should follow the instructions in Post #1516

Claims and supporting documentation should be sent to Lt. Clark, 828-464-4698, Robert.Clark@ConoverNC.gov... Investigation is VERY active/on-going... In addition to banks, contractors, vendors, and employees, there are 56 individual customer claimants thus far...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,535  
I think you are being delusional thinking they will be responding to you. You should consider that your money is gone, and you will not be seeing your products. You should follow the instructions in Post #1516
EarPlug, I'm sure by now he realizes his predicament, no need to rub it in.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,536  
I would be foaming at the mouth at myself for doing something like waiting that long to take action to get my money back.
Thankfully I received what I ordered. What's so sad has been said here so many times: they made really good attachments. I've been using my 7ft rear blade last few days and it's fantastic. I had a long wait but like others assumed they were just that busy. I wouldn't have done a chargeback since I was told upfront I'd have to wait a few months.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,537  
Claims and supporting documentation should be sent to Lt. Clark, 828-464-4698, Robert.Clark@ConoverNC.gov... Investigation is VERY active/on-going... In addition to banks, contractors, vendors, and employees, there are 56 individual customer claimants thus far...
56 individual claimants is a pretty big number.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,539  
I wonder if any (out of state) sales tax was collected and not paid? That would open another can of worms.

Another act of desperation is not paying withholding taxes for your employees. Around here, they'll shut down the business for that.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,540  
I hope my posts are helpful for others and I appreciate all your help/support/info/understanding... I have indeed been follow-up contacted by officials who are conducting a VERY thorough investigation... The outcome is unsure and may produce some surprises especially since it appears that federal/criminal charges may soon be levied but I can assure you this is far from over... The sooner all the entangled principals with fiduciary responsibilities come together and equitably resolve this dispute/fraud the better...

FYI, Here is another URL for tractor and skid steer attachments that may help fill the gap for you... Ask for Steve... All Attachments