Starter for Kubota L1500DT

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT #1  

Flet

Tractor
L1500DT
Hi all. Is there an alternative, available starter that will work on the Z750 engine? The original seems to be impossible to find.

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT #2  
fix it

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT
Thanks so much for the informative suggestion. Since there is nothing but the case that remains serviceable and I lack your obvious skill, repair is not practical for me. Since the bell housing seems to be common to several models, I am hoping there is a substitute that will work.

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT #4  
I can't find an L1500dt listed. Is this a gray market (imported Japanese model)?

Thank you for the reply. It is a grey market tractor. Some tractors sold in North America are similar but so far I haven't found a source that gives a definitive answer when it comes to starter compatibility.

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT #8  
As the op is aware, there are "similar" models. It appears that the L1500 is similar to the L175. As mentioned above, there are several results on eBay for the 1500 and 175.
Compare what you have to the photos, and I'm sure you'll find something.

Thanks for the timely help. As I continue with this restoration I may be in a position to help somebody else.

/ Starter for Kubota L1500DT #10  
Post back here what you discover about the starter and model compatibility. Down the road it may save someone some trouble.