Stand-by generator

/ Stand-by generator #11  
Re: Generator and Xfer Switch (see Pic)

<font color=blue>Cummins / Onan 35KW unit that runs on propane. It is a 6 cylinder 300 Cu In Ford industrial engine.</font color=blue>

Geez Duckhunter, you could run a small town with that puppy./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I don't think you will ever have to worry about power unless you can't get LP.

MarkV

/ Stand-by generator #12  
Franz,

Where are the military surplus generators you mention being sold-off? I'm interested to see some of the spec's and prices.

Patrick

/ Stand-by generator #13  
Re: Generator and Xfer Switch (see Pic)

You are probably right. It maxes out at 165 Amps. That should be enough. I did not mention that I bought the whole package about 40% off. Lucked into someone needing cash worse than power. My whole family will be here if the same thing happens this year as last.

/ Stand-by generator #14  
Coleman surplus has a bunch of small units, and well may have bigger units they just arent advertising, www.colemansurplus.com I think.
Also you may want to check Sam Winer motors in Akron Ohio, don't know if they have a web site or not.
The military has been dumping huge quantitys of power plants for the last 5 years, many are new and have been sitting in storage for 10+ years.