SpeeCo 20 Ton log splitter manual

/ SpeeCo 20 Ton log splitter manual #1  

JD1050Green

Tractor
JD 1050
Hi all,

New tonight to the forum. Thanks for having me.

I recently bought a used SpeeCo 20 Ton log splitter and do not have the owner's manual. It's about 25 years old. I contacted SpeeCo and worked with them for almost a month now to get one and they have not found the model number, even after me sending 8 pics of the machine, to include serial number under I-beam and Tecumseh engine numbers. The model number is not on any stickers or identaplates. If someone has an owners manual for this machine, would you please send it to me? Thank You. Pic of splitter is not of mine but of an identical machine.

I'll post this second question here as well as in a more appropriate thread. I have a JD 1050 tractor, 1983 model with loader. Been reconditioned but with old wiring. Problematic starting. Unpredictable when it will start unless it was just on a battery charger. When doesn't start, get click from starter solenoid with lights on the dash lit as for a normal start. New battery and starter has been tested at rebuild facility. Suspect wiring issue. Bought JD AM107421 starter relay kit. Doesn't have instructions. Anyone have them? Have not had any luck finding them online. I'm OK with figuring it out when I get back to that project but if the instructions are available, why not have them on hand.

Thanks all in advance!

Attachments

• spectra-iii-20-ton-log-splitter-used-v-2725337655.jpg
    spectra-iii-20-ton-log-splitter-used-v-2725337655.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 161