spacer Question

/ spacer Question
Well I bought the 1.5” spacers a while ago. I probably won’t run them if I use the Wheel weights. I had beet juice in there so I’m leaving a little weight behind by switching to the antifreeze. I thought the wheel weights would make that up and a little extra can’t hurt. I regularly use the loader to full capacity so I thought the extra weight out back won’t hurt. There’s a backhoe on their too so it’s a little heavier than 1500lbs.

If had to make a decision when I bought the tractor. Go the next size up and no backhoe or smaller tractor with the backhoe. I do wish the loader would lift more but I really like the backhoe so I’m happy with my decision.

/ spacer Question #12  
I bought spacers a while back and just never put ‘em on. While I was changing my tires I thought hey good time to do the spacers. Now the center hole in the spacer is a little bit bigger than the center hole on the tractor rim so it doesn’t rest on it like the factory rim would. So it would Be totally dependent on the bolts as the center hole is bigger. Do you guys think this would be fine to use? Their 1.5” spacers I got off Amazon.
I’m not sure if I’m explaining this correctly or not. Hopefully it makes sense.
I took an 8" diameter piece of pipe and 1/4" flat plate steel and made my 4" spacers for my 24 hp tractor. I had a machine shop do the plate cut outs and drill the 8 bolt pattern holes to match the pattern in the wheel. I used through bolts matching the diameter of the original bolts to attach the spacers. I changed tractors some time later, same basic size and swapped the spacers since the wheels were both 16.5" diameter.

Centerline is not all that critical as you are talking about a tractor that may reach "teen" MPH speeds on hard surfaces. If they happen to be slightly off center you will get a slow oscillation of the rear wheels.....no big deal. Your tire (manufacturing tolerance) could be off center more than any dimensional problem with your spacer.