Southern VA lot - What to do

/ Southern VA lot - What to do
The road is private drive and ends at the 2 houses below me.
I need to have well drilled.
Lot is perc approved for 3 bedroom, gravity feed.
No issues with floodplains. Lowest area is NE top right corner.

/ Southern VA lot - What to do #62  
The road is private drive and ends at the 2 houses below me.
I need to have well drilled.
Lot is perc approved for 3 bedroom, gravity feed.
No issues with floodplains. Lowest area is NE top right corner.
Sorry, got you mixed up with "Just bought 6 acres in country, now what" thread.

IMG_9344.JPG

I can build where I took this pic and not see the neighbor. Front of truck is the notch you marked.

/ Southern VA lot - What to do #64  
Odd question is there any concern with the ground in this discussion having any kind of subsidence issues, due to being undermined?

Odd question is there any concern with the ground in this discussion having any kind of subsidence issues, due to being undermined?

Not sure I follow.

/ Southern VA lot - What to do #66  
I was curious if there was any underground mining done in the area? I know in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio there are locations that were undermined back in the 40s, 50s, and 60s normally for coal. These areas are starting to show signs of subsidence due to the underground sections that were mined out starting to collapse. Just curious.

I was curious if there was any underground mining done in the area? I know in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio there are locations that were undermined back in the 40s, 50s, and 60s normally for coal. These areas are starting to show signs of subsidence due to the underground sections that were mined out starting to collapse. Just curious.

I don’t believe so.

/ Southern VA lot - What to do #70  
Old iron ore mines possible sometimes show up in the general area, if that answers the previous question