Southern Farm Show pics!

/ Southern Farm Show pics! #52  
:confused2::confused2::confused2:WOW... I was trying to think of something you might have missed :laughing: but could not find one!!! :thumbsup: This reminds me of the "tractor ****" thread...

I need a minute by myself, now.... :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

Ended at 1:25 Started at... 9:20 - 4 hours!!! :drink: ready for :cloud9:

/ Southern Farm Show pics! #53  
Great Pics! I was originally planning to go today, but a schedule change allowed me to go on Wednesday. Did you miss the portable sawmills and firewood processors... didn't see any pics. I would love to have one of those firewood processors, but $35k is a little above my budget!

/ Southern Farm Show pics!
No, I didn't miss the sawmills, actually, that was something my father and I were really wanting to see. But it was the last thing we looked at and the battery died on my camera!:laughing: I was really wanting to get some shots too...:mad:

Ah well, at least we got some brochures!!!:D

I'm glad everybody enjoyed the pics, I know I really enjoyed taking them and sharing them with my fellow TBNers!!! :thumbsup: If anyone ever gets a chance to attend a farm show of this scale, I highly recommend it! Pics are nice, but ain't nothing like being there. I only wish I could have went another day and gotten some more in-depth pictures and spent more time checking out everything, but scheduling just wouldn't allow it.:( There's just SOOO much stuff, you really need a good 2 or 3 days to really see it all. Ah well, maybe next time...Enjoy!

(Thinking next time we might make a video too!)

/ Southern Farm Show pics! #55  
Can I ask what that big round thing is in post #48? Awesome post man, thanks.

Steve

/ Southern Farm Show pics! #58  
Thanks for all the pictures, just like being there, it's hard to get pics like that when the crowd is there. All the farm machinery shows that I have been to have been in Lou, Ky., but they are so crowded that it's hard to get from one place to another, what time of day were you there, would love to take it in with a crowd like you had there. I noticed the spin-out rims on the Kubota, didn't know that they still made those. I'm wondering if they were from some after market supplier.

Attachments

• SpinOuts.jpg
    SpinOuts.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 160
   / Southern Farm Show pics!
Thanks for all the pictures, just like being there, it's hard to get pics like that when the crowd is there. All the farm machinery shows that I have been to have been in Lou, Ky., but they are so crowded that it's hard to get from one place to another, what time of day were you there, would love to take it in with a crowd like you had there. I noticed the spin-out rims on the Kubota, didn't know that they still made those. I'm wondering if they were from some after market supplier.

It was actually fairly crowded, but they moved in waves!:laughing: I had to jump from place to place and time my shots to get clear, unobstructed pictures, and even then, the occasional body would pop into the frame or be hanging on a cab step.:laughing: If a display was just too crowded, I'd just come back later after the herd thinned. Having a good auto-focusing camera is crucial too, as manual focusing is not an option when the window to get a clear shot might only be 2 or 3 seconds. I use my Canon EOS Rebel XT (Flash disabled).

We attended the 2nd day of the event, and it was fairly cold and windy the first half of the day. That helped, as many people probably waited until later in the day (when it warmed up) before attending. We arrived around 8:45am and stayed until 2pm. I pretty much spent the entire time bobbing and weaving to get shots! Think I took around 200 or so!:p

As for the Kubuto's spin-out rims, no clue as to origins.:confused:

/ Southern Farm Show pics! #60  
Wow. I really enjoyed the pics. You done an amazing job.:thumbsup: Thans for sharing.