/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #1  

Burbank_Barry

Tractor
ford 1710
Source for Flail mower blades replacement

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #2  
Contact the folks at www.cleancutter.com; they are in San Bernadino, California

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement
I was aware of and have ordered from Flail Master in the past.
I was just curious if there were any other manufacturers or suppliers around. I contacted a company called Clean Cutters but they didn’t have what I needed.
I guess other than original manufacturer there’s not a lot of other options.
Thanks

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #5  
I was aware of and have ordered from Flail Master in the past.
I was just curious if there were any other manufacturers or suppliers around. I contacted a company called Clean Cutters but they didn’t have what I needed.
I guess other than original manufacturer there’s not a lot of other options.
Thanks
Hardhitter.com Good prices and only source I can find for Loftness flails (other than overpriced dealer reps)

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement
Thanks for your input Beeenvenue.Flail Master seems to be the only game in town.

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #8  
Flailmaster is owned by a former employee. Nice lady. She was very helpful and I can happily recommend them.

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #9  
hi -I am new poster tonthe forum but have been readin for a few years. A quick background as prelude to the question at the end:
Wife and I bought some land that had been cut/tortured by previous owners intent on creating cow pastures from woodlands- they did a poor job, gave up and we bought behind them.
i am trying to clear a little at a time to replant in varieties of oaks, walnuts and the like, but was slow going with rotary bushhog, so i bought a well used alamo shd88 offset left.
it came without knives, shackles or pins, so i got 48 pins/shackles, and 96 Y knives.
its really quite good moving through everything thats overgrown- volunteer regrowth of sweetgums are 20’ tall in places.
I am using a kubota L3301, which is at the bottom of recommended HP i think, but in low range it eats nicely

and now for the question:
would it be possible/acceptable to put cast hammers on this thing? and if so, please share a comparable part number/supplier.

while I am pretty sure i can do what i need with the Y blades, seems hammers would shred the sweetgums better.

additionally- is there a recommenation on cotter pin type, or method of bending that would keep them in place longer? ive had a couple jump ship, and it makes quite a racket when the Y blades’ drifts out to allow contact with the underbelly…
TIA
-brett

/ Source for Flail mower blades replacement #10  
Flail - Master has a catalog you can download.

Flail Master

I bought two sets a Y flails from them couple of years ago and they had excellent pricing & service.

Would you please fill your profile info for location etc. so members can assist better?