some of my older tractors

/ some of my older tractors
Yes but we can only do so much.
o yes , very soon its gets out of control? im getting two more fordsons on saturday , bought them in spring for scrap price , but need to stop bringing them home !

I've seen the scrap tractors turn out to be good runners.
almost all mine were bought needing repair , great satisfaction in geting them back working !

/ some of my older tractors #24  
He isn't as active as he used to be, but TBN member Soundguy has quite a selection of Fords, all runners. On a couple of occasions he described what he did after bringing a tractor home, and was so good at explaining that you could almost see him reaching for a wrench as he told what he was about to do.

He isn't as active as he used to be, but TBN member Soundguy has quite a selection of Fords, all runners. On a couple of occasions he described what he did after bringing a tractor home, and was so good at explaining that you could almost see him reaching for a wrench as he told what he was about to do.
i have not been on here much but i must try and find some of his posts

/ some of my older tractors #27  
That's an awesome collection, if only they could talk.

That's an awesome collection, if only they could talk.
thanks , brought home two more ! they were going for scrap in the spring if i did not buy them , one is running good

Attachments

• 83068666-8B59-4085-BE23-3B6A31BF4EBB.jpeg
    83068666-8B59-4085-BE23-3B6A31BF4EBB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 122
   / some of my older tractors #30  
i grew up with them kind of tractors in ireland , always liked tractors and enjoy fixing them up in the winter , most of them were bought for near scrap price not running , helps pass the winter here in canada ! have lots more pictures of them i could send you if you want
Yes please post more pictures I think everyone enjoys seeing your amazing collection !