Some folks need a real job !

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Some folks need a real job ! #3  
This how he makes his living, sort of like Nader on a different subject.

/ Some folks need a real job ! #4  
Too bad those dolts at Reutewrs can't do any better than passing on press releases. Deere's side to this story has been at Deere.com since May 6. Read their side!

/ Some folks need a real job ! #5  
WOW /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif The Deere board of directors sounds like a real melting pot. On top of that, a full 25% of their senior management team is African American. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think this may be the wrong place for Jackson to fight this fight. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Some folks need a real job ! #6  
The forum mast head says........ <font color="red">" No politics, religion, or joke lists. Keep it clean and friendly!" </font>

There is no question that this isn't religion (however some JD owners think that a JD is like a religion /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif), it isn't a laughing matter either, so it isn't a joke, but considering who is involved and the "tone" of the articles that are referred to in the various posts, I can't see how this is anything other than politics. Being political in nature (both me and the original post) and considering the the rule against anything political, I will not make any comments as to my feelings on this very important subject that concerns a political personality such as the Rev. Jesse Jackson. For as long as this post will stay, make a copy of it and then read this about Jesse Jackson. After you digest that article, then read this one for a more humorous side of Jackson.

/ Some folks need a real job ! #7  
Jesse makes his money by filing lawsuits against large corporations. They settle out of court to shut him up and make him go away. Nascar has been giving his organization a large chunk of money each year also. This man is the scum of the earth. Our government should exile him to an island where no one else lives. He is also a so called reverend, yet he has no church.

Status
Not open for further replies.