Sold the B7610

/ Sold the B7610 #1  

Buckeyeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T2290
I sold the B7610 over the weekend. It's kind of bittersweet since I sold my house with a 3 acre lot. I'm going to miss it a lot. I've always enjoyed all the years on here sharing information and trying to help one another out. Thanks to everyone who helped me out over the years with different problems. I'll be lurking on here from time to time. :(

/ Sold the B7610 #2  
Godspeed, Buckeyman as you go into the great "beyond orange"...

/ Sold the B7610 #3  
Porch light will always be on for you.

/ Sold the B7610 #4  
Porch light will always be on for you.
Hear, hear... but there has got to be something orange in your future... maybe a Stihl though? What did you migrate to, Bucky?

/ Sold the B7610
Hear, hear... but there has got to be something orange in your future... maybe a Stihl though? What did you migrate to, Bucky?

Yes I still have my Stihl trimmer, edger, and blower. I had to move into an apartment so lawn tools had to go into storage. Now I have to sell my Landpride 3-point spreader and Fimco 3-point sprayer. The joys of a divorce. Its going to be a while before I get back to getting another Bota.

/ Sold the B7610 #6  
Yes I still have my Stihl trimmer, edger, and blower. I had to move into an apartment so lawn tools had to go into storage. Now I have to sell my Landpride 3-point spreader and Fimco 3-point sprayer. The joys of a divorce. Its going to be a while before I get back to getting another Bota.
I'm pulling for you. Been there done that.