SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD!

/ SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD! #2  
She cleans up nice!

/ SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD! #3  
Did you find a replacement yet?

/ SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD!
2021 Branson 4820R from a private seller in MO. She bought new on 4/29/21, used for haying only, fluid in tires, quad remotes rear, dual remotes, etc. in front. alu canopy.

/ SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD! #5  
2021 Branson 4820R from a private seller in MO. She bought new on 4/29/21, used for haying only, fluid in tires, quad remotes rear, dual remotes, etc. in front. alu canopy.
So about the same size and weight but more power and more loader lift?

The Branson 4820R weighs ~ 1,000#'s more and FEL weighs ~ 400#'s more = 1,400 added #'s plus nearly twice the FEL lift capacity and larger tires too. Simply said it is a larger frame tractor than the former DK series tractors. I also like that if has a loiw fuel tank, easy access battery up front plus an open floor operator station. The width is a tradeoff for more tractor weight and lift and traction.
The change is about far more than the 38/3cyl to 48/4cyl hp jump! The 20 series Branson is a much larger frame tractor to stand beside or be in the seat. Probably similar to Kioti's NX series?
That said the Kioti DK35SE is a very full featured SE level Kioti with more weight and as strong a loader and engine as many popular other orange tractors! Consider that it's a 5,000 lbs tractor w/o tire or rear ballast. The 3cyl pre tier-4 engine is very torquey indeed. Both tractors have exceptional seat comfort but the Bransons very ergonomic seat that surrounds the operators back. The DK35SE was made from 2007-2017 and is very close to my previous DK40 Kioti in power and weight-if this one had the other FEL I'd have kept it. The 1,415#'s FEL at the pin is actually more lift than many Kubotas or various other well known brand names.
I bouhis Kioti in KS in 2017 from a KS state cop who used it mostly to build a large personal storage bldg and maintain a 300yard driveway-rock and snow. It's been indoors its entire life and owned by me a retired pro mechanic/tech educator.
I have ads posted here, FB Marketplace and CL- where the scammers all seem to live...:LOL:

Last edited:
   / SOLD-----------2010 Kioti DK35SE 38hp 4x4 in KY-----------------SOLD! #7  
Nice. Good luck!

The doc who injected my rt shoulder last week had an unusual name which he said was Hawaiian (might have been "Laika"?) dating from his marine grandfather who married an island girl with that name then his Mom used it for him. I asked where he's from-he said IN. I told him he was a "Hawaiian Hoosier" ...:ROFLMAO:

SOLD!

Last edited: